The Legacy...

Picture is Ashton's wolf
Song; " The Legacy" by Black Veil Brides

Previously;

" Alex Im just a third of  the act, the war isn't won yet. I am only the Beginning. The first alpha in this scenario." Mr. Rogue says as he then stares at me lifelessly.

Alex POV;

" UGH! What was that idiot talking about ' Im just a third of the act' Third the act of WHAT!" I yell in frustration. Slamming my hands down on Damien's map of all the rogue and pack territories.

Im so mad!!! I was this close to put it behind me, and just live my life!!!

Last week after the fight, Damien, me, and Chloe all returned to the Redsilver pack. Chloe took over the pack warrior spot that was Luke's . And by the way Chloe is a way better fighter than I thought.

She had him going for about ten minuets, and Ashton came out with more cuts and bruses than she did.

Meanwhile after the fight I went back with Damien and was introduced as the Luna. It was scary and totally nerve racking. At the ceremony we both had to slice our palms with a silver knife. Then I had say some weird chant, pack languages is not my forte. Either way after the chant and jolding Damiens hand, I then lost my mindlink with Redsilver and am now mindlinked with BlueFire.

" Hey we will find out sooner or later, why dont you take a break and take a nap or something. " Damien says as we stands behind me rubbing my arms ina soothing way. Leaning into the wonderful sparks that seem to have increased since I moved in, I turn arund and kiss him on the lips with a smile. Before, we can continue, I pull away. Looking back at the map.

I cant damage anything here, were staying at RedSilver, till this is over. But, we had to make a quick druve to go over to BlueFire, and grab some troops anyways.

" Ok thanks." I say feeling way better than I did, as I continue to figure out which territory is unclaimed. What could be where they're located?

Tired of all this never ending puzzles, I walk into our room and go into the safety room that is hidden behind his bookshelf. Incase the pack was ever attacked and we needed to hide.

In the safety room, there is a chair, blanket, book shelf, and a big white fluffy pillow.

Either way, I then sit down on the blanket, and begin to meditate. Trying to come in contact with Juniper.

Opening up my eyes I then see Juniper standing there all proud and beautiful as always.

" Hi Juniper. " I say to her as we both sit down, her nodding her head telling me to sit.

" Hi Alex, I need to tell you something." Juniper says sadly.

" Ok what. " I say a little cautiously.

" Well. We both know its about time you recieve your third power." Juniper says slowly. Nodding my head, motioning her to continue.

" Well, along with it, I should probably tell you the consequences of using your powers." Juniper says lookibg me in the eye. Sighing she says " We both know that magic comes at a price." She says slowly still.