Sons of Night

Picture: The alphas house
Song: "Sons of night" by Black Veil Brides

Previously:
As everyone takes their bags, and heads off to their rooms. I start to feel a little dizzy.

Juniper?

" Just wait! Something fun is going to happen soon."

Alex POV:

Omg, I'm so nervous! Juniper do you think they'll accept me back?  I ask Juniper nervously. Putting my fighting gear in a duffel bag. I'm packing my Yoga pants, a tank top, and I plan to put my hair in a ponytail, and my nails filed down.

" Of course they will! You were one of them once, they'll accept you. Trust me, you are going to become pack warrior! They'll HAVE to accept you!" Juniper rationally states excitedly.

Ok thanks. I say a little relieved.

Standing back stage, I am waiting for the ceremony to start.

Then a few minuets later, the curtain rises and Alpha Irwin, followed by Ashton, is up at the podium.

" Welcome, RedSilver pack members. I want to thank you for coming out tonight to this ceremony. I would also like to happily announce that because my son ." Pausing and slapping his hand on his shoulder. " Ashton will be Alpha soon, he'll be leading this ceremony. Lets get this thing started." Alpha says handing the mic over to Ashton who looks nervous.

Wow he surely has a way of getting straight to the point with things. I say.

" Shhh!" Juniper scolds.

" I'd hate to start this joyous night with a reminder of our sad past. But who here remembers the tragic death of former Warrior Dimitri Belikov, and Former Warrior Female Barley Belikov?" Ashton asked the crowd, and numerous men and women in the crowd bow their heads and couple take off their caps. Raising their hands as an admission of knowing my father.

" After their tragic death, we thought their daughter was lost with them. Now, after I have returned to my pack. I bring with me their DAUGHTER! Alex is alive!" He yells happily as shock and joy appears on their faces. .

" She also has asked to rejoin our pack. Alex can you come out here?" He asks. Turning toward me, and waving his arm, signaling for me to come out.

" I can do this." I whisper to myself as I walk out. People gasping at the sight of me. I can recognize a few family friends in the crowd, but I just smile and wave as I walk out in my black dress with matching black heels. My fighting clothes are in a bag, and I'll change when this is over.

As I walk in front of  the mic, I take a breath and say the words I've been memorizing these past couple of days.

" Thank you Alpha Irwin. I am so glad to be back. I know I left when I was younger, but I am Alex Belikov, and I am so glad to be back." I say with a smile as I go to stand to stand in front of Ashton. He pulls out a knife, andI know exactly what's to come.

" Thank you Alex. Do you swear to protect and defend this pack with your life?"

" I do.." I say proudly.

" Do you swear to uphold our laws, and follow the pack order?"

" I do."

" Do you swear to provide your full loyalty and trust to us?"

" I do."