Mr. Rogue Part 1:

Picture: Dimitri Belikov AKA Alex's father ( Played by Danila Kozlovsky) 
Song: " Blue Christmas" by Elvis Presley
I like this song, its Christmas time, why not?

Previously:
" Well, what you will do, is find me kicking some rogue butt to get home." I say leaning back, and peck him on the lips, as I go and lay down in our bed.

Alex POV;

" Ok Alex, final test! I want you to summon up Dad!" Juniper said.

The importance of summoning my father is because he was with a higher pack title, meaning he might have some way of proving important information.

" My Father!? You want me to bring up  Dimitri Belikov! High pack warrior of the Redsilver pack! That father!" I say scared out of my my mind.

My father was an amazing man, sweet, gentle, caring, and yet when it came to fighting, he was a GOD! Like, his fighting skills were top notch, I could never live up to his title, he was that good.

" YES! That father, our one and only father!" Juniper says a little annoyed.

" ok." I say nervously.

I then close my eyes, sit on the wood floor, Damien is leaning up against the wall watching whats going on. Just to make sure I dont pass out again. Last time I tried to summon someone,  I guess my heart stopped for a couple minuets, but its no big deal. Im back, and here now.

I the open my hands, and close my eyes.

" Dimitri Belikov" i Chant in my head, as I start to feel that warm tingly feeling you get when you use your powers.

" Dimitri Belikov"

" Dimitri Belikov"

" Dimitri Belikov"

Then I hear a light chuckle. I open my eyes and...

" My child you can stop calling me. Im here." My father says, giving me a big, and warm smile.

" Daddy." I say shocked. I haven't seen him since I was twelve. Him and my mother died protecting me from the Blackhearts

" Oh stop crying Alex, Im here now aren't I?" My father says in his Russian accent sincerely opening up his arms.  I hadn't realized I was crying, but I guess I am.

My father is originally from Russia, and was raised there. Then he joined the council guard in America.  Eventually once he met my mother, he moved into Redsilver pack and became pack warrior. Throughout that time he still kept the Russian accent.

During my practices I have learned how to actually touch the spirit I am calling. So I run up and hug him as tight as I can. The hugs a little awkward though because Im not twelve anymore but this will do. I also managed to figure out a way fro them to not talk in poems anymore. Its so nice to have a normal conversation for once with these ghost.

" I am so proud of you, your mother and I have been Watching you. Watching you grow, fight, and learn. Im so proud." My father whispers in my ear. Making me cry in happiness even more.

Wiping my tears away , I walk back and try to get down to business.

" It was really nice to see you dad , but I have a question for you," I sate as I walk back to the wall.

Nodding his head " Ask away." His face going hard, and seriousness. His " business mode" if you will.

" Well... Do you know anything about these rogue attacks and what Mr. Rogue said right before he died?" I ask him grabbing a note pad.

" Well, actually I talked to him. He was very vague about what he said. He said something about a Alpha, how he is very powerful, and how he wants to kill two alphas in particular. " My father says

" Ok. So who are these two alphas he was talking about then?" I ask him. Wanting to know mote about who we have to protect.

" I dont know why, but an alpha with a rogue army, trying to kill two other alphas sounds very familiar. " my father says as he rubs his chin. Looking lost in thought.

" How so?" I ask him with much curiosity as I want to get towards the end of this.

" Well.... there is this legend, in a nutshell, there were three Alpha triplets who all had an equal right to be alpha because they were born at the same time. Typically what happens in this situation is it gets decided based on first born, and that would have been the case, but there was a complication and they had to be removed through Cesarian Section. One was more authoritative in nature: the second was more humble and down to earth, very much so the peace maker: the third was wild and unpredictable. Naturally it was left to the Alpha, their father, to decide who would become his successor. The Alpha named the first brother to become the next Alpha due to his natural skills and leadership abilities, however, the third brother became vengeful and hateful towards his family for not receiving the ranking he believed he had earned. He then left and teamed with an army of rogues to fight with him, taking on the title as King of the Rogues and using his army to bring down and tear apart every wolf pack one by one. Then Juniper, your cat stepped in and ended the war. In the end, it was the first brother that remained as alpha, the second left and vanished; some say he left to work for the Moon Goddess. The third dethroned and banished from the pack. "

After the story, my cat insists that we need to leave. I inform my father that we need to go and thatIll keep in touch.

With a frown my father replies with an " Ok, It was nice seeing you Alex. I hope we can see each other soon." As he stands up and gives me a hug good bye.

Ending our connection, I stand up and walk with Damien over to our bed take a much needed nap as I was drained from having used my powers so much.

Im just simply worn out.

-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-__-_

Hey!!! Merry Christmas!!(12/25/16)

Here is a Christmas update !!!

Hope y'all like. Dont forget to vote/comment!!!

Chessie_Cat14👻👻