Chapter 4: It's Hard To Keep Her Legs Closed (HH)

CHAPTER 4 – IT’S HARD TO KEEP HER LEGS CLOSED! (HH)

“You heard everything?” Ruan Jiaojiao’s voice was seductive with just the right touch of huskiness. She looked like a fox spirit from ancient folklore, ready to seduce an innocent scholar.

Shen Muyan made a sound of agreement.

Ruan Jiaojiao sat down on the couch and kicked off her high heels, then she plopped her head on his lap and asked, “I don’t want to go out. Can you stay with me for a while?”

He made another sound of agreement. His body had frozen up, while his face and ears were burning with embarrassment.

Ruan Jiaojiao turned her face to the side, but due to the positioning of her body, the movement brought her bright red lips right to his crotch.

Wah!

This technique!!

The System was on the edge of its seat!

Shen Muyan’s body became even stiffer as his member started to strain against the fabric of his jeans. The embarrassment he felt made him wanted to dig a hole and hide. 

The woman on his lap laughed and gave the bulge a little kiss before sitting up, her eyes twinkling with amusement. She placed her palms against the wall behind the couch, effectively trapping him between her arms.

What she did next almost made him jump off the couch.

“Y-You…” he began to stutter nervously.

It was his first time encountering such a bold woman. Though he knew he was good-looking and had been confessed to many times by countless girls, the most those girls had done was confess to him in person.

Yet this woman didn’t even say she liked him, she just… just…

The hand Ruan Jiaojiao had placed on his bulge moved, squeezing it lightly.

“You’re hard,” she pointed out calmly.

With a poomf , Shen Muyan’s face turned into a tomato.

Ruan Jiaojiao took his hand and guided it to the area between her thighs. She extended one of his fingers and placed it right on her damp panty-clad entrance.

“I’m wet.”

She moved her face closer and whispered in his ear.

“Wanna do it? I won’t ask you to take responsibility afterward~”

Shen Muyan’s eyes widened.

‘S-She…’

Before he could think of a response, Ruan Jiaojiao had already parted her legs and straddled his waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gently licked his ear.

“Muyan, I have condoms with me. I don’t have a gold master. I don’t like other men, I like your type the best.”

Clear and concise.

After saying that, she pulled a condom out of her bag and tore open the wrapper with her teeth. Holding the rubber between two fingers, she turned around and looked at him.

Shen Muyan knew he should push this woman away. He knew he should reject her.

But despite knowing that, he remained stiff and motionless, as though someone had immobilized him by hitting an acupoint. He could only watch as the woman unzipped his pants and freed his stiff member from the confines of his boxers.