CHAPTER 96 [5TH WORLD 7] TEASING

Chapter 7: Teasing

Shen Yan suddenly felt that the woman in front of him had a certain charm. Among all the women he had encountered, she was the first one who openly and confidently expressed her desire without appearing vulgar or lowly.

He wasn’t just a typical straight man. He understood the almost ob*cene glances and s*xual invitations that women would give, but he had never felt that kind of desire.

In the police academy, other male students would m*sturbate, watch adult films together, and enthusiastically discuss their experiences in bed. But he had no interest in any of that. He preferred studying cold case files and criminal psychology. This hobby allowed him to excel academically in school, and after joining the police force, he steadily climbed the ranks.

But recently, he had been feeling bored. He couldn’t find any interest in any case.

And the female assassin who had volunteered for him to provide close protection was the only subject that sparked his research interest.

Ruan Jiaojiao couldn’t tell Shen Yan’s emotions from his expression, but she believed that a beauty like her wouldn’t be disliked or repulsed even if a man didn’t agree.

Moreover, this man had made it clear that he was interested in her. The only question was whether it could be transformed into s*xual desire.

She suddenly curved her lips, giving a smile to Shen Yan.

Shen Yan was stunned for a moment. It was the first time he had seen her smile. This woman had always been expressionless, which made him believe that this enchanting woman was indeed a cold-blooded killer.

Now, she smiled at him, radiant like a blooming flower. Shen Yan felt a slight dizziness, eyes unfocused.

But the next moment, this beautiful and enchanting woman suddenly attacked him. She swiftly swept her leg towards his lower body, demonstrating astonishing strength and speed. Shen Yan considered her one of the most formidable opponents he had encountered.

Just as he was losing his balance and about to fall to the ground, Shen Yan quickly pushed his arm against the ground, stabilising himself. However, Ruan Jiaojiao launched another lightning-fast kick towards his face, catching him off guard. Fortunately, Shen Yan had maintained his physical training for a long time, allowing him to react swiftly. He agilely spun away, evading her attack.

Shen Yan went on the offensive, grabbing her arm and exerting pressure with his knee, intending to bring her down to the ground as he had planned.

What surprised Shen Yan was that despite her agility, she did nothing to evade his attack. Contrary to her previous aggression, she allowed him to bring her down to the ground.

Shen Yan’s heart skipped a beat. Acting faster than his thoughts, he released his grip on her, reaching out with one arm to support her waist, attempting to catch her.

However, in the blink of an eye, Ruan Jiaojiao ‘s smile deepened. In mid-air, she wrapped her arms around his neck. With a forceful pull, she brought him down while her lips pressed against his.

The two of them fell to the ground, but due to Ruan Jiaojiao ‘s swift action of embracing him and rolling along with the momentum, the impact was not severe.