CHAPTER 29 [2ND WORLD 7] QUITE GOOD

Yan Xingyan’s feelings morphed from outrage to shame. While he was being r*ped by Jiaojiao, he felt as though he was unable to extricate himself from the pleasure.

Fortunately, the woman didn’t seem to care about his reactions at all.

However, Ruan Jiaojiao’s cold and indifferent attitude irked Yan Xingyan a little. To her, he was just a tool.  For Ji Che’s sake, she established an illicit affair with him just to get him to break up with Su Xue.

Yan Xingyan then realized that since the beginning up until now, he had never even thought of his girlfriend.

He liked Su Xue because she met his expectations of his ideal partner. She was smart, independent, lively and beautiful, the perfect person to add a touch of color into his dull life.

However, when he found traces that Su Xue was unable to forget her feelings for her ex-boyfriend, he was certainly unhappy. It was natural for a man to feel possessiveness towards his other half.

He didn’t want to seem like a small minded man so he didn’t question her about it, instead, he sent someone to investigate and was able to draw his own conclusions. Apart from this small lingering affection, there was nothing that dissatisfied him.

But now that the situation has progressed to the present, according to this woman, he would have to break up with Su Xue regardless of whether he was willing to or not.

Yan Xingyan cleared his thoughts and his originally alarmed heart also recovered its calm, quickly accepting the reality.

Ruan Jiaojiao had only wanted to do a r*pe play on a whim. She sat atop of Yan Xingyan and moved for a while and when laziness finally hit her, she immediately got tired of the game.

But, it wasn’t easy to have kidnapped this man to bed, and she hadn’t even tasted much

Ruan Jiaojiao cast Yan Xingyan a resentful look as if he had done her wrong.

Having finally let go of his grudges and was preparing to enjoy the forced sex since he couldn’t resist anyway, Yan Xingyan was speechless.

Why did this woman stop now!

Ruan Jiaojiao’s whole body turned soft and limp, lying weaklessly on top of Yan Xingyan’s body. She snaked her arms around his waist and gloomily asked.

“Does this count as doing it? Are you going to break up with Su Xue?”

Yan Xingyan tried to hold back his anger but to no avail. He barked.

“Untie these ropes for me. Now.”

Ruan Jiaojiao quivered, seeming a little afraid. She asked with a quivering voice.

“Are you going to hit me?”

Yan Xingyan pressed down the urgency in his tone, sounding more tolerant.

“I won’t.”

“You promised that. You won’t hit me.”

Ruan Jiaojiao looked at him, her gaze actually carrying a little naivety. She untied the ropes while muttering apologies.

“Please don’t hate me. Su Xue loves Ji Che so please just treat me as a fellow sympathizer. It’s true that what I did to you wasn’t right. After all, you are in the same boat as me, we’re both unable to get the ones we love, so at least let them have their own happiness. I hope that Ji Che can go out with the woman he loves and of course, if you wish for me to compensate you, as long as you don’t ask for anything out of my abilities, I will….Hik (sniff)….”