CHAPTER 72 [4TH WORLD 4] FALLEN GOD

Chapter 4: Fallen God

In the blink of an eye, she looked at Luo Ya, her expression calm, but inside her heart was in a frenzy.

“System! System! Help me!”

Because Ruan Jiaojiao couldn’t get up as every inch of her skin was slippery, Luo Ya could only grasp her arms with both his hands and lift her up.

Facing Luo Ya whose eyes were full of evil spirits, Ruan Jiaojiao swallowed and pulled on an awkward smile.

Luo Ya furrowed his eyebrows, and his extraordinarily handsome face was cold. Ruan Jiaojiao had no intention of admiring the beautiful man, as her life was pinched in the other’s hands.

Luo Ya squinted at her, his two elegant eyes stared at her small ones. After a while, Ruan Jiaojiao stretched out her finger and tentatively poked Luo Ya’s chest.

“Go-God…”

What she didn’t know was that although Luo Ya looked fierce on the surface, in fact, she had just forcibly broken through his spell barrier, and as she was grabbed tightly, she did not fall down.

Thinking about it, how could the magic weapon given by the Empress be easy to mess with and be tattered.

Ruan Jiaojiao quietly curled her lips when she heard the system’s words, and smiled meaningfully.

She covered Luo Ya’s chest with her fingers, as her nails forcefully pinched Luo Ya’s red small grain.

Luo Ya eyes flicked a touch of hostility, wanting to punish this shameless woman severely, but his body’s strength was at the end of his control, his thin lips were pressed tightly, Ruan Jiaojiao’s hand pushed him, and Luo Ya fell into the pool once again with a thud, which stirred up huge waves in the water.

Ruan Jiaojiao’s figure was as graceful as ever, the moment he fell into the water, she wrapped her arms around his neck, her red lips covered his cold thin ones, and the tip of her tongue drilled into his mouth like a flexible slithering snake, which entangled him wantonly,  played and wandered around in his mouth.

Ruan Jiaojiao snapped her fingers, causing the two of them to fall into the bottom of the pool, but at the same time there was an invisible semi-circular barrier which separated them from the water. Although they were at the of the pool, they were not submerged by the water, and the barrier exuded a bright white light, quietly illuminating the original dark and deepest part of the bottom of the pool.

“God Luo Ya, there are only the two of us here, and no one will come to rescue you.”

She made Luo Ya lay down, as Ruan Jiaojiao sat on him, her attitude arrogant and domineering accompanied with her bullying posture.

She frivolously squeezed Luo Ya’s chin once again, and touched his jade-like shiny face with her fingers. She leaned down slightly, and the tip of her nose almost touched his.

Luo Ya held back the bloody air surging through his lungs and looked at her with his sharp eyes that couldn’t wait to tear her apart, but Luo Ya’s breath was filled with the refreshing fragrance of her body.

At such a close sight, her face was still so beautiful that it was almost impossible to ignore.

Ruan Jiaojiao leaned in front of Luo Ya, as she appreciated and was almost captivated by his face, she turned her waist, instead of facing him, she turned her back to him.