CHAPTER 84 [4TH WORLD 16] THE BRIDAL CHAMBER ANTHURIUM

Chapter 16: The bridal chamber anthurium

Regardless of the changes in the outside world, Ruan Jiaojiao stayed in her Xianju to raise her fetus with a peaceful mind.

God Luo Ya had given her a great gift before he died, he gave her all the years of his cultivation. It had saved the hardships and difficulties and uncertain worries on the road to the Tao and became an Immortal directly.

This was unprecedented.

After all, no God was willing to give away their cultivation for nothing, and throughout the ages, not many people in the Immortal Realm could become Gods, one could count it with their fingers.

The Gods were all aloft, standing in the sky and clouds, an existence that mortals couldn’t touch.

The people in the Immortal Realm were quite embarrassed. On the one hand, the fall of a high God was a great loss for the Immortals. On the other hand, it was the infatuation of the high God Luo Ya. It was a pity that Luo Ya had no intention of restraining himself. As for Ruan Jiaojiao’s fox demon husband, there was no one who mentioned it.

But because of the fetus in her belly, Ruan Jiaojiao’s identity had become a bit embarrassing for them.

She had become an Immortal, but the fetus was half-immortal and half-demon. If she stayed in the Immortal Realm, what about such an alternative existence?

The Empress was quite distressed about this, she wanted to persuade her niece not to have this child, but seeing Ruan Jiaojiao’s wholehearted fatal relief, she couldn’t bring herself to say it.

I think she and the fox demon also have feelings. If this posthumous child is also abandoned, I am afraid that others will say Jiaojiao is indifferent and ruthless.

The Supreme God Qingshu asked to see the Empress, and wanted her to marry Jiaojiao to him as his wife.

The Empress was naturally surprised and astonished at the request of the Supreme God Qingshu.

“Is God Qingshu feeling guilty and wanting to make up for what happened before?” The Empress’s expression sank.

She would definitely not agree to compensation by marriage events.

And because he left Jiaojiao alone in the Demon Realm, causing Jiaojiao to commit suicide by humiliation, the Empress also had a grudge against the God Qingshu.

Women were more emotional, even if she could understand for what reason he took this action, she still felt resentful.

“No. I love Jiaojiao. I really want to marry her. I want to give her and her children happiness and protection. Please allow me.”

The High God Qingshu was usually cold and reticent, and even if you were the Emperor and the Empress, he had to give three points of courtesy. Therefore, the Empress has never seen him so low-pitched and humble and sincere.

The empress thought this would be the best of both worlds.

Jiaojiao had to raise the child by herself. Although she had her aunt to rely on, there were always aspects that could not be taken care of. If she were to find her a husband to be with Jiaojiao, it would be fine.