CHAPTER 49.1 [3RD WORLD 6] LOST VIRGINITY (1

Ye Hanzhou could sense that they were being watched. Moreover, by quite a lot of people too. They were currently amidst a busy market and there were many eyes around them. One careless move would very well cause them to fall into their trap.

He didn’t know what the other party’s goal was but the feeling of being watched secretly was not nice.

What was even more annoying was that after entering the tavern, they were informed that all the rooms had been rented out.

Thinking that they might have to wander around the streets, Ruan Jiaojiao pouted, unhappiness written all over her face.

The two people had been travelling together for quite a while so Ye Hanzhou was clear of the girl’s character and had taken out a silver ingot, stuffing it in the shopkeeper’s hand.

The shopkeeper’s eyes grew wide from the sight of money and he immediately asked an attendant to tidy up a reserved room for them.

Ruan Jiaojiao entered the room without any qualms but Ye Hanzhou wavered. Once the attendant brought tea to the room, he then shut the door and left.

One man and one woman were left alone.

Ye Hanzhou looked at Ruan Jiaojiao who had climbed up the bed in exhaustion and spread out her limbs, thinking that sure enough, the people of the demonic sect didn’t teach her any sense of propriety, and in all likelihood, these girls had no idea on how to follow established rules at home.

“Brother Ye, are you tired?”

Ruan Jiaojiao suddenly sat up, staring at him with big watery eyes.

Ye Hanzhou choked. The young girl’s tied up hair had already been let loose. Her jet black hair was like satin, her lips were red and her teeth were white, her eyes shone brightly like colored glass, her tender face was void of any powder, her appearance making the sight of a hundred flowers pale in comparison.

Seeing Ye Hanzhou blank out, Ruan Jiaojiao giggled. Whoever said beauty was not a deadly weapon? Even the male lead was struck with awe.

She couldn’t help but sigh. The original owner possessed such exceptional features yet she lived such a miserable and wretched life. How unlucky she was.

The system thought to itself, that was because even though the body was the same, the soul inside was different. The original owner harbored great bitterness and deep hatred, so her character had always been slightly gloomy. Even if she tried to curry favor with someone else, she would always be a little careful. How could she be like you, living life so recklessly.

Your shamelessness was able to bring out a hundred percent of the original owner’s beauty, appearing like a true soul-tempting enchantress.

Ruan Jiaojiao turned around on the bed, her slender jade hand patting the area beside her.

“Brother Ye, come over and sleep with me. Women of the Jianghu don’t bother with trifles. In any case, if you and I kept this secret, no one would know about it. Moreover, I am without father and mother, so I don’t really need to be concerned with keeping my purity.”

Ye Hanzhou listened to Ruan Jiaojiao’s words and a sense of helplessness welled up once again. He realized that it wasn’t that she didn’t know about the boundaries between men and women but rather, she didn’t care for it at all.

He promptly stood up, unsure of why he was feeling a little vexed and threw his sleeves back, walking towards her.

“You should go to sleep first. I’ll come back tomorrow morning to resume our journey.”