CHAPTER 97 [5TH WORLD 8] FETISH

Chapter 8: Fetish

Due to the intense impact, Ruan Jiaojiao made an effort to maintain her cool expression without cracking, her eyes filled with curiosity.

“Officer Shen, you are abusing your power,” she calmly stated.

Shen Yan crossed her hands behind her back, then lifted her up horizontally.

In truth, Ruan Jiaojiao wasn’t afraid at all. On the contrary, she felt a sense of excitement and anticipation, so she didn’t struggle or resist. She allowed Shen Yan to hold her as he kicked open the bedroom door, placed her on the bed, and promptly shut the door. He unbuttoned his shirt while approaching her.

With her attractive appearance and figure that exuded hormones, coupled with a hint of wildness and roughness, it was truly dangerously s*ductive.

Ruan Jiaojiao wiggled her slu*y a*s on the bed, sat up, and stared at Shen Yan without blinking, unabashedly expressing her admiration and praise.

“Officer Shen, you have a great physique.”

When Shen Yan truly approached the bed, she suddenly changed the tone of her voice and accused him.

“Officer Shen, what do you want to do? This is breaking the law. Aren’t you afraid I’ll call the police?”

Shen Yan’s body stiffened, his actions momentarily paused. But the pause didn’t last long. He sat on the bed, maintaining a dignified posture, and calmly met her gaze.

He reached out his hand towards her, and Ruan Jiaojiao didn’t dodge. However, he reached behind her and unlocked one of the handcuffs.

Ruan Jiaojiao froze. Could it be that he was having second thoughts? Was he actually frightened by her earlier threat of calling the police?

She was starting to regret having carried the act too far. However, Shen Yan took the unlocked handcuff and secured it to the bedpost.

Ruan Jiaojiao: “…”

Why did this scene feel somewhat familiar? It seemed that when she first arrived in this world, the situation was similar.

“You said my technique was lacking,” Shen Yan calmly repeated her earlier words.

Ruan Jiaojiao remained silent.

Shen Yan lowered his head, leaned down, and pressed his lips against hers. This time, he clearly ki*sed her with great care and attentiveness. He delicately explored her lips with his own, tenderly caressed her lips with his, and his tongue ventured into her mouth, entwining with hers. As he ki*sed her like this, her breathing became increasingly rapid, her chest rising and falling uncontrollably. Ruan Jiaojiao felt a rush of moist heat between her legs.

In her mind, she couldn’t help but praise, “You’ve made great progress. The pupil has become the master!”

“If my technique is lacking, I can learn.”

Shen Yan gently uttered these words, and his warm breath descended along the corner of her lips. One after another, he placed ki*ses on her neck, collarbone, and finally sealed his lips around her ni*ple, teasing it with delicate licks.