CHAPTER 58 [3RD WORLD 15] BROKEN RELATIONS

Ruan Jiaojiao saw the male lead and the female lead standing together like a pair of jades from afar and made a coughing sound.

Seeing her finally get up from bed, Ye Hanzhou quickly rushed over, covering her forehead with his warm palm.

“Fortunately, you don’t have any fever. Do you feel a little bit better?”

Ruan Jiaojiao had been tortured by Qi Shen the whole night so she wasn’t able to get any sleep. When Ye Hanzhou came to look for her this morning, she used the excuse of feeling unwell to shoo him away.

Seeing Ye Hanzhou treat the enchantress so considerately, even though Lu Xueyan had already formulated a plan, her expression turned ugly.

“Lady Ruan, Brother Ye said that you were feeling unwell, I specially asked the kitchen to stew some soup that would be of aid to your health. Quickly drink it while it’s still hot.”

Lu Xueyan smiled like a flower, giving her a goblet of soup.

Ruan Jiaojiao really didn’t dare drink the soup the female lead had prepared for her.

“Thank you Lady Lu for your kind intentions. However, I don’t have any appetite right now, I wouldn’t be able to drink it.”

Ruan Jiaojiao was too lazy to keep up this fake sisterly act with the female lead. She leaned in Ye Hanzhou’s arms weakly, putting on an extremely delicate appearance. The dark circles under her pretty eyes made her countenance look haggard, completely without the bright luster she usually had.

Ye Hanzhou’s heart tightened. He tightened his arms around her as if afraid that the wind would blow her away.

“If you’re not feeling well, don’t force yourself. Return to your room and lie down.”

Ruan Jiaojiao thought to herself. She also didn’t want to come out in the first place when her bones felt like they were about to fall apart from exhaustion but that shitty little system kept excitedly chanting in her ears that she was about to get cheated on.

Seeing the two people flirt openly in front of her, Lu Xueyan was completely ignored, making her unable to hold the smile on her face no matter how thick her face was. And so, she quickly found an excuse and left.

Once she left, Ruan Jiaojiao ruthlessly pinched Ye Hanzhou’s hand, however, his robust arm was as tough as steel. Her pinch didn’t feel like anything to him at all. Because of this, her face twisted in anger and she viciously stomped Ye Hanzhou’s leg, threatening him.

“I don’t like her! You’re not allowed to be alone with her. If I catch this sight again next time, I’m going to return to the demonic sect and I won’t care about you aymore!!”

Ye Hanzhou was taken aback. Even if he was a dense person, he still knew she was angry.

The girl was jealous. Originally, he felt somewhat happy but hearing her say that she was going to return to the demonic sect, a restless and gloomy feeling arose in his heart.

Ye Hanzhou immediately pulled Ruan Jiaojiao into his embrace, hugging her tight with such crushing force as if he hated that he couldn’t meld the girl into his bones.

“Jiaojiao, no matter how willful you are, no matter what you want me to do, never say that you’re returning to the demonic sect. You’re already my person. If you leave me, I’m going to the demonic sect to find you and even if it means having to go through fire and water, I’ll take you back and chain you by my side with nowhere else to go.”

Ruan Jiaojiao heard these words and felt befuddled as to why it seemed like the male lead was showing signs of blackening. She couldn’t help but feel a little afraid but also inexplicably felt expectant.