CHAPTER 64 [3RD WORLD 21] SAVAGE

A flame lit up in Bai Jingyan’s deep eyes and they burned even more brightly because of her refusal.

“No! I don’t want it!!”

Ruan Jiaojiao appeared to be resisting strongly but in reality, she didn’t feel any pain from Bai Jingyan and as long as he exerted a spurt of energy, they would instantly be able to get close but Bai Jingyan clearly did not budge and the two fell into a weird stalemate.

Luo Yunlou stuck in between the two and reached out a hand to part the strands of hair covering Ruan Jiaojiao’s face. Just as she turned her head, her little face was revealed, her bright eyes brimming with a mischievous smile and her ruddy lips were raised up slightly, reluctance and rejection nowhere to be found.

She had clearly been putting on an embarrassed act!

The system had almost been tricked. It even felt surprised why the host suddenly acted like she had principles.

“Hahaha….”

After it was revealed that she had just been teasing Bai Jingyan, Ruan Jiaojiao started laughing but in the next instant, the smile on her face stiffened.

And that was because Bai Jingyan had dropped his waist and pierced her entrance, impaling her to the very depths. Upon invading her passage, his scorching hot rod immediately spread her little cave open, filling her up to the brim.

“Ahhhh….”

Ruan Jiaojiao couldn’t withstand such a sudden entrance, her petite body quivered and a moan escaped her lips mixed with pleasure and pain.

Bai Jingyan was overwhelmed by his desire and also felt a little annoyed by her mischievous teasing. Seeing that the little girl truly looked as though she was in pain, he felt distress again and quickly pulled out, spreading her legs to check whether he had truly harmed her.

This was the first time he was seeing a woman’s privates so close and it was such a tiny little hole. He wondered how a man’s thick length would be able to enter inside.

To a certain degree, he indeed had a cold temperament and held no interest in the affairs between man and woman. When he saw the sect leader engaging in debauchery back in the sect, he treated it as if they were no different to mating beasts.

His heart was like still water, calm and without ripples. Even if a beauty with a gorgeous figure was done by a man’s malevolent and ugly member, he did not think that the scene would be pretty, instead, he regarded it as something dirty to the eyes and held no desire.

Bai Jingyan saw her make love with Ye Hanzhou and in his eyes, Ruan Jiaojiao was just a little girl whose character was a little mischievous and quick-witted but she was also cute and interesting. It was rare for him to show any interest in someone but he didn’t treat her any different to small pets.

After all, he had watched her grow up from a little doll and knew that she often climbed into Qi Shen’s bed, merely treating it as though she was lonely and pitiful, looking for a companion.

When he saw the girl grow up and obtain pleasure from a man’s ‘little brother, he suddenly realized the little girl was nowhere to be found, having already learnt of the matters between man and woman.

After all, for a murky place like the demonic sect, it was only natural to be influenced.

However, at the same time, he could also feel that he was unhappy, as if something had tainted his possession.

As it turns out, he had already unwittingly claimed her as his own.

She had never lacked other people’s protection or other men’s love, but for him, it was a whole new experience.