CHAPTER 59 [3RD WORLD 16] ESCAPING THE CALAMITY

Ruan Jiaojiao woke up after a while and found herself lying on a bed.

Truthfully, she was also pretending to have fainted and had heard the entirety of the conversation of the three. When the old fox Lu Yuanpeng saw that the odds were stacked against him, knowing he wasn’t Ye Hanzhou’s opponent, he obediently handed her back to Ye Hanzhou, making her feel at ease and soon truly falling asleep.

Seeing her wake up, Ye Hanzhou then asked her to pack up her things and took her away from the Free Manor.

How could Lu Yuanpeng let the tiger go back to the mountains? Even though he had a good relationship with Ye Hanzhou on the surface, Ye Hanzhou’s existence was also a dangerous threat to his position as the head of the Martial Arts Alliance.

And so that very night, he notified all the sects to hurry over, claiming that Ye Hanzhou had colluded with a member of the demonic cult and was conspiring a crime.

Because of this, before Ruan Jiaojiao and Ye Hanzhou had even gotten far, they were surrounded by experts from every big sect.

With a long sword in hand, Ye Hanzhou protected Ruan Jiaojiao in his arms and confronted the hundreds of people surrounding them.

Ruan Jiaojiao secretly thought to herself that even if Ye Hanzhou had amazing abilities, with a burden like her at his side and the overwhelming number of people in the enemy camp, there was no way Ye Hanzhou would be able to win this battle.

Thinking that he could finally extinguish the threat as well as obtain the beauty, Lu Yuanpeng couldn’t suppress the excitement in his heart and commanded.

“Kill Ye Hanzhou and capture the demonic enchantress!”

Lu Yuanpeng unsheathed his sword first and charged towards Ye Hanzhou, sparring with him.

For a moment, only the shadow of swords could be seen, sparks flying everywhere.

Seeing Ye Hanzhou’s heroic valor, one person going against many, Ruan Jiaojiao was deeply stunned by the scene of the martial arts world.

Amazing!

Ruan Jiaojiao was so excited, she couldn’t imagine that she had slept with such a handsome guy before, even faintly feeling proud of herself.

However, when Ye Hanzhou was struck by a concealed weapon at some point in time, his blood staining his green long robes, he still held Ruan Jiaojiao tightly in his arms and she could sense him trying his best to hold on. The people who besieged him became even more ruthless. The more the battle prolonged, the braver he fought. A thought suddenly popped into her mind.

Holy shit! The male lead wouldn’t be killed here right?!

When Lu Yuanpeng saw Ye Hanzhou on the verge of collapsing, he felt secretly thrilled, emphasizing the next few words.

“Don’t hurt the girl, capture her alive as a bargaining chip for the demonic sect!”

Ye Hanzhou was injured but he had to protect Ruan Jiaojiao, They were surrounded by enemies on all sides and he sustained injuries on his stomach and back, a gash on his arm, fresh blood  flowing down his arm, reaching the back of his hand. Ruan Jiaojiao’s lotus colored dress was also dyed red, a bright red plum blossom blossoming.

Ruan Jiaojiao finally couldn’t hold herself back and quickly held Ye Hanzhou, using her petite frame to cover him and exclaiming.

“Don’t attack us anymore! We surrender!!”

If the fight went on, the male lead was really going to die!

She also heard Lu Yuanpeng’s command of capturing her alive so she wasn’t afraid of those people harming her.