CHAPTER 98 [5TH WORLD 9] H

Chapter 9 H

“Ruan Jiaojiao quickly pulled down Shen Yan’s pants, tearing off his underwear, finally facing his gifted junior.

She firmly grasped his thick and long sh*ft, clearly sensing Shen Yan’s breath hitch. She raised her eyes and smiled at him.

“Officer Shen, it’s my turn!”

Her tone was somewhat playful, in contrast to her previous icy attitude. Shen Yan looked at her with a smiling face as she teasingly separated her fingers and aimed at his sh*ft, slowly sitting down.

With the food so close to her mouth, Ruan Jiaojiao had long forgotten about maintaining appearances. She began to abandon herself to pleasure.

Once she found the right position, she placed her hands on his abdominal muscles and, with determination, forcefully sat down, squeezing his entire p*nis hard into her sl*t hole.

The narrow passage was instantly filled, and layers of l*wd flesh was stretched apart. Fortunately, the earlier foreplay had provided l*brication to her small hole; otherwise, given her unreserved posture, it would surely have been painful.

“Ah… so swollen…”

Ruan Jiaojiao raised her face, unable to help but let out a sound that was half uncomfortable and half satisfied.

Meanwhile, Shen Yan wasn’t faring much better. His d*ick was squeezed into the tight and wet passage, instantly enveloped and tightly held by the enticing flesh from all directions. An indescribable sensory experience filled him, his body boiling with hot blood, and a warm haze of heat surrounding him, causing a thin layer of sweat to form on his forehead.

Once Ruan Jiaojiao adjusted, she began to vigorously sway her waist. The previous foreplay had been delayed for too long, and she was burning with desire, eager to devour the deliciousness that was entering her wh*re of a mouth. Even if it meant devouring it eagerly and being somewhat impatient, she wanted to satisfy her desires first.

So, she supported herself with her arms on Shen Yan’s abdominal muscles, completely disregarding the man’s emotions, tightly squeezing the sh*ft inserted into her hole, forcefully thrusting it deeper into her core.

“Ah… hah…”

After Ruan Jiaojiao’s s*ductive body writhed like a water snake, it suddenly tensed up like a drawn bow, and then with a whoosh, as desired, she shot her arrow and reached climax.

She softly collapsed, her body temporarily devoid of strength, weakly pressing against Shen Yan’s body.

“Phew…” After Ruan Jiaojiao’s satisfaction, she entered a floating state, body limp. Her hazy eyes seemed covered in a misty haze as she looked at Shen Yan.

She hadn’t even had a chance to see his expression when he grabbed the back of her head with one arm and wrapped his other arm around her waist, lifting her up. He ki*sed her lips passionately while his sh*ft, still inside her, forcefully thrust into her swollen flower.

“Mmm…”

Ruan Jiaojiao’s entire body jerked as her soft m*ans and whimpers were swallowed by Shen Yan’s lips. He held her tightly in his embrace, their bodies intertwined,meat stick and meat hole tightly connected. With his vigorous movements, a large amount of fluid flowed out from their joining, leaving their legs sticky.