6. Deal

~Calum's P.O.V~

I slam my bedroom door and growl lowly, looking at the figure in the room. "What the hell was that"? I yell slamming them against the wall. I try to hide my smirk as Alexandria winces. She quickly hides her pain and smirks, brushing my hands off her. "You really care about that little brat?" I growl, grinding my teeth. She begins to walk in a circle around me, running her hand along my shoulder. "Aw he's made you soft; weak, caring, too... nice. If only your father knew..." She stands behind me, her lips brushing against my ear lobe as she talks. "He has a disgrace of a son." I clench my fists looking back at her. "I'd rather that than be a heartless bastard like he is." She chuckles, running a hand through my hair. "Well how about I go tell him that?" I quickly grab a hold of Alexandria and give her a pleading face. "No, please. You can't. You know what will happen to me." "And you can't leave your precious little thing." I scoff. "He's not a thing, he's Michael. And I'd appreciate if you showed him even a little bit of respect." She sat me down on the bed (Well more like pushed me) before straddling my waist. "You still think you call the shots here? Cause unless we want daddy to get angry with you and well we both know what he does to you when that happens, I'd listen to what I'm saying." I huff lying down. "Fine. What do you want?" She leans forward, resting on my chest. "There are a few things." I sigh as Alexandria starts drawing patterns on my chest with her finger. "Well firstly you're to actually act as if you actually love me, not that you make it obvious you don't or anything. Second stop treating that little freak like he's special you're only going to cause him more pain when he finds out the truth. Third you will never disagree with me. Fourth you'll become your old self again however I want none of this pussy bullshit you've always had with respect for those below us. And finally we're going to show our 'love' and we'll just say welcome to parenthood my prince." I nod slowly, looking away. I'm sorry Mikey. One day I'll save you properly. But all I've done is put you in more danger. I just hope he's okay but I know that if I don't say yes to this I'll never see him again. Then Ashton and Luke will suffer as well. And fuck knows what will happen to Michael then.

I close my eyes as Alexandria takes my shirt off and draws one of our bonding symbols just above my hip before dropping some of her blood on it. I groan quietly as my skin absorbs her blood the bond sealing on both of us. Great. I didn't think she was going to go all ancient deal making shit on my ass. Now I'm stuck with this till she sets me free and well that's not happening while Michael's still basically a baby kitsune. She lays next to me and smiles kissing my cheek. "How does it feel being owned for once?" I ignore her and turn on my side falling asleep.

//A/N: If anyone has seen black butler I was thinking along the lines of Sebastian and Ciel's deal symbol with this :-)

This is also really short but I wanted to put it up as the next chapter is a flashback which I hope to get up really soon.

But exams are done now so yey xx