9. V-Plate

I run through to my room. I know Master Calum said no running in the house but I can't help myself. I shut my door quietly behind me. Does that mean Master Calum does still want to take care of me? I whine taking my stupid maids outfit off.

At least I know one thing. Master doesn't agree with Alexandria which is good. That means she hopefully won't hit me. But you never know with her. I sigh, pulling my black jumper out my drawer and tugging it over my head before laying down and hugging Daniel. He's my lion that Master gave me.

I curl up around Daniel and wrap my tail around myself trying hard to fall asleep even though I know it's not going to happen. "Michael?" I lift my head, turning towards the door. "M-Master Calum.. I.. Em.. What are you doing here?" I blush, pulling my jumper down a bit more. It's sad that my jumper is longer than my maids dress. I flick my ears, biting my lip as I look at Master Calum. He's only in his boxers. Every inch of his body is perfectly placed there. He smirks, walking over to me and gripping my chin, forcing me to look in his eyes. "Eyes up here kitten." I looks at him confused. I'm not a kitten, he knows that. Whys he calling me that? But it makes my peepee tingle. He sits next to me and strokes my hair, scratching behind my ears until I'm collapsed into his lap with how good it feels. "Now my little one let's make this more interesting." He pushes my Teddy's off the bed and pushes me down onto it. "Master what are you doing?" He shushes me and slides my jumper up and over my head. I feel like not just my face but my entire body goes red as he stares at my tiny naked body before beginning to stroke around my crotch. I gasp letting out a small moan. No ones ever touched there; not even me. I frown as if begins to harden, sitting between our bodies as Master Calum leans over me, kissing me softly. "Little one don't be scared. I'll try not to hurt you, but all this is perfectly normal alright?" I nod slowly, cuddling into him. "Now baby get on your hands and knees for me, tail in the air." I do as I'm told, biting my lip and flickering my tail. What is Master Calum doing? I don't understand. Am I having some sort of weird dream? Is he going to hurt me again?

~Calum's P.O.V~
I run my tongue over my bottom lip. Seeing Michael in his little cute outfit earlier just got me going. Honestly I've never did this to another boy but does Michael really count? He probably doesn't even understand what's about to happen to him. I run my fingers over his sore handprint bruised ass. As he shivers under my touch I smile, moving my fingers to his entrance. "Hmm you're such a good boy Mikey, you deserve a nice big treat." I whisper to him to distract from two of my fingers entering his hole. God virgins are the best. Well this one's my little ball of innocence which makes this so much better. I kiss down his back as I start to pump my fingers in and out of him.

Michael clearly isn't getting the same enjoyment I get from this. But honestly I don't care. I'll have someone explain to him later. I pull my fingers out and put them in his mouth as I push myself into him. His jaw clamps down on my fingers as I start to thrust. Even with me going easy on him it's still not much longer than a few minutes before he's finished. Even trying to speed up a little results in Michael's small screams of pain. I pull out slowly and scoop the shaking, sniffling boy up in my arms. "Shh it's okay. You're alright. You did so good little one." I bounce him a little as he nods and hugs onto me tighter. I pull my shirt over Michael's fragile body, laying him down and pulling the blankets over him, kissing his forehead as he falls asleep. "Goodnight my baby boy..."

I quietly leave Michael's room, bring confronted by Alexandria. "You've just broke our little contract." I hang my head as she smirks. "No time to waste, hope you said bye to your little beast cause he's mine now. And where you're going you're never speaking to him again."

I walk downstairs, seeing they're already waiting to take me. I guess you could compare them to police in this world but they're so much worse. Rules don't apply. I'm instantly restrained and pushed to my knees as they begin to carve out symbol for traitor in my back as well as the number of prisoner I am. 0002. Only one other person has broken this bond and unlucky for me they know I know them, I also know it's changed them. I turn my head as I'm having my final restraints added, knowing I'm a lot stronger than everyone else. Michael. No baby go back upstairs. Don't let them see you. The boy is perched mid stairs, looking down at me terror in his sweet little face. "W-What are y-you d-doing? L-let Master g-go..." Ugh Michael you're so much hassle sometimes. He drops his teddy, running down the rest of the stairs and slumping beside me. "Michael..." I give him a sad smile before shaking my head. "Go. Now." I growl a little at him making him jump back whimpering. I really don't mean to scare him but I also have to make sure this happens without him getting hurt. I'm gagged and blindfolded as they begin to drag me off. The last few things I hear are Michael's quiet and soft voice "I-I love you Master Calum. Please don't leave me..." Followed by footsteps and the sound of a slap.

//A/N: So guys from now on regular updates. Yey. Sorry for the crappy smut but hey I'm trying.

So what you think is gonna happen to Calum? And who is 0001?