8. Ignored

~Mikey's P.O.V~

I lift my head, yawning as I climb over mummy and jump out of bed. I giggle quietly as I watch daddy move over and cuddle into mummy. Then I remember what happened last night. Master Calum! I have to tell him! I can't let him be stuck with the mean lady forever. I run down the corridor, banging on his bedroom door. A sleep master opens the door rubbing his eyes. "Go away Mike." What? No. I have to tell you something. He shuts the door in my face leaving me standing there sad and confused. Why would he do that? I flatten my ears and trail back through to mummy and daddy to see mummy awake. I climb back in bed and cuddle into him. "Morning little one" he smiles brightly, kissing my forehead before frowning knowing something's wrong. "What happened baby?" I sniffle and cuddle into him, shaking my head. "Mikey you have to talk to someone... Don't shut Ashy out." He sighs kissing my forehead just as daddy opens his eyes. I smile a little as daddy lifts me from mummy and cradles me. "Little one tell me what happened? You can trust us not to tell anyone not even Calum." I mumble into daddy's chest, "Master Calum already knows.. He's the reason I'm sad.." I sigh and through on a pair of denim shorts and a plain white shirt before walking towards the dining room. I take my usual seat at the table next to Master Calum and smile at him. That's why he was mean to me earlier, Alexandria was there but she's gone now so master Calum will love me again. I jump to my feet as Calum snaps at me "Get down from the table! You're nothing more than a dog!" I whimper and back against the wall. "I'm sorry Master Calum, please don't hate me..." He sighs and snaps his fingers. "Down." I do as I'm told and lie curled up at Master Calum's feet. What happened to my master? Why is he acting this way?

I sigh as Alexandria yells for me. I run upstairs and bow to her. "Yes my lady?" "You will not disgrace this house any longer, come with me you stupid child." I nod and follow her down the corridor. I have feelings but she clearly still doesn't want to register that she stops in front of the cupboard and signals for me to open it. "So Calum and I had a long talk this morning and you are to act nothing more than a slave he still wishes to keep you as a pet but for the most part you spend your time cleaning this house are we clear?" I look down and slowly, opening the cupboard slowly. What has she done to master Calum? He would never normally treat me like this.

As expect due to Alexandria being a horrible person I'm forced to dress appropriately as well. I look in the mirror of my bedroom at my uncomfortably short maids outfit, sighing. I feel like a slut. I jump slightly as my door opens, Daddy standing in the doorway. "Hey little man, what have they got you doing?" He looks down at me sadly and pulls me close to his chest. I stumble into him, face planting. He was hurt I could tell. Alexandria has really been taking it out on him Ashton was fine and in fact other than me getting the door slammed in my face Ashton is the only one who has been allowed to see Master Calum today.

I cuddle into Luke tightly as I hear the worst noise imaginable to me. Alexandria grabs the back of Luke's shirt and pulls him off me, "We'll have no communications during your working time so I expect for neither of you to speak a word until I dismiss you this evening. And even after that you are still on your owners grounds you have to show respect so I will have no sort of relations between the three of you i will allow whispers only and lights out by 9pm. Problem?" I nod as she explains, grabbing my basket of cleaning products and what not. I look down as she finishes. Not allowed to hug mummy and daddy? That's not fair. Why does she want to take everything away from me? She sends luke off where I can only imagine what she'll make him do next. He's exhausted but she just keeps pushing. "Thing?" I look up at her knowing she means me. "Don't encourage Lucas do as you're told and keep your head down am I clear?" I nod slowly and hug my basket. "Oh and also there is a reasoning for your outfit and that's cause you'll be providing something to look at for our guests this evening." I look down at my small fragile body, shifting awkwardly. I yelp as a crop smacks over my caves. "Get to work you piece of shit." I whimper and get on my knees starting to wipe the floor with the bottom of my dress. "Wait Mistress." I stand up and scamper behind Alexandria as she heads off downstairs. "What do you want you little brat?" She slams me into the wall holding me by the throat. "I-I sorry I didn't mean to speak out of turn... Just there wasn't a cloth in the basket for the floor and windows." I whimper quietly, shaking. Please don't hit me. Please don't hit me. Please don't hit me. "What do you think your tail is for?" She gives me a stern look. "But for interrupting me and my peace you will suffer. You will have no food for the rest of the week and we'll bring you down to one bowl of water at night" I look down. I'm starving again. I haven't been fed right in days anyway not since she got here.

I finish scrubbing the floor and decide to take a visit to Master Calum's room. He can't kick me out if I'm doing my job. I'm changing his sheets. I smile slightly at him as he let's me inside the room. I place my basket on the floor at the base of the bed. I frown knowing this is where Alexandria gets to cuddle my Master. I want to be her.

I pull off the old bed sheets folding them up. I bite my lip knowing that Master Calum is watching me. I can't mess up, he'd hate me. I place the old sheets in my basket and start preparing new ones. "Michael?" I snap my head up. Master Calum spoke to me! Squeak! I stand in front of him nodding for him to continue. He signals for me to turn around and I do as I'm told holding onto the sides of my rather short dress. "Hmm... I like it." Master Calum pushes me down onto the bed harshly. "Master what are you doing? I have to keep working..." He grabs my ass making me whimper. "I love it when you call me that babe" I blush and hide my face in the unmade sheets. I jump slightly as I feel Master's hand strike across my practically bare ass. "That was for not coming to show me your new little outfit sooner." I nod in shame and flick my tail gently "I'm sorry Master... But Mistress was really mad at me for talking to daddy." This time he strikes both sides making me squirm, meaning another strike. "Mistress told me I was to please our guests Master.. Do I look good enough?" He growls, slamming my head down and taking off his belt using it strike my ass a few times. "You will not dress like a slut when there are other people here are we clear? I won't be embarrassed by you and I won't have people touching you got it?" I hold my tears and nod. I already know I'm going to have bruises so I just lay there gripping onto the sheets, trying to stop myself from crying. Master Calum bends over me and kisses my tear stained cheek "you're such a good boy Mikey, I'm sorry but it had to be done. I know she scares you but you have to remember who you belong to." I nod slowly, too scared to move. I never though Master Calum would really hurt me. He's always so kind and gentle with me, unless I do something really bad. He picks me up and kisses my hair, holding me into his chest. "Don't worry baby Mikey I'll get Ashton to finish up for you, but from now on you need to understand that I don't want to be mean to you but I have to for all of our sakes alright? But if we get any alone time like this I'll treat you like you're the world and the underworld all folded up into a little cute ball of fluff." He smiles at me and kisses my forehead. "Go to sleep now my little fox boy" I smile and cuddle up into his chest, yawning. "You're the best Master Calum..."