20. Uncovered

*warning* quite graphic mid chapter

I yawn and rub my eyes to the sound of Master Calum's whispers. "Little one you need to wake up breakfast is here." I smile and sit up on his lap, wide eyes at the trays of food next to the bed. "Tuck in babe, I'm not really hungry anyway." I smile a little, eating some of the toast off the plate. "It's okay Master Calum I'll leave some for you if you get hungry later. You know I don't eat that much Sir." I turn to look at him as he pulls me closer into his chest. "Don't call me sir.. There's no need for that. You shouldn't be made to feel like some other worker for me baby. You should be protected. Cherished like a valuable part of these worlds." I blush slightly, nuzzling into me. Recently I think I love Master Calum more. I always have but it just feels different now. I get all fuzzy inside when I'm with him. This is my happy place and no one can take that away from me. Alexandria can lock me away, hit me, use me however she likes but she'll never change the way I feel just by breathing the same air as Master Calum. I'll always be here. Even a thousand years from now I'll be by his side. I want to help him through his life even if that means watching him create a family with her. I don't really know what this feeling is I don't really understand this sort of stuff but I just know he's a special part of my life. I turn as the door clicks open and Calum sighs whispering in my ear. "These people don't seem understand leave me and my little angel alone do they?" K smile a little and try to hold in a giggle as I look at the kitsune woman I met yesterday. It could be worse but I do agree it'd be nicer just me and Calum. "Sorry to intrude your highness I wanted to see this little baby again." Master Calum growls slightly, holding me close to him. "You have no right calling him that! You can't see him." "Please sir I just want to propose something. You see he told me about how you found him and all and then I was thinking. I myself had my own child and he was taken away from me." "So you thought oh my baby is your son!? I don't care if he is or not. You let him be abandoned to die! What if I had never found him!? He wouldn't have lasted another day alone! I forbid you to come anywhere near him." I whimper as Master Calum starts getting angry. "Get out of my sight." I watch as she leaves without another word. "Master it's okay please don't get mad. You should go back to sleep, you still look tired." He nods slowly and lays back down, kissing behind my ear before closing his eyes and quickly falling into a peaceful sleep.

The door opens again and before I have the chance to react a man picks me up and carries me off out of master Calum's room and back downstairs but this time to a big fancy looking room. I'm thrown to the floor in front of a bearded scary looking man on what looks like a throne a smirk plastered across his face. He bends down towards me, grabbing my chin. "I knew my son was up to something but who'd have thought it was hiding you. I thought you were usually female? That's a disappointment. Hmm I suppose I can make this one acceptation I mean this really is all you're good for. Leave us." I back up slightly as everyone else instantly leaves the room. The man stands up and pulls his trousers down. "Sir I don't u-understand..." "Hm innocent as well that only makes it better." He sits back down and pulls me between his legs, pushing my head down towards his crotch. "Suck." I whimper and struggle in his grip of my hair. "Please!" I wriggle and pull away from him. This earns me a backhand across the face. I whimper and stumble back on the floor. He gets up from the throne and kicks my gut a few times before sitting back down. I scream in pain and let out a few cries. "Now do as you're told before your King!" I whimper and let my tears fall down my face as he brings my lips towards his tip. I open my mouth slowly and he pushes my head down over his penis. I cry silently as he pushes my head up and down. Just then the door barges open and I hear footsteps storm in. "Michael! Let him go! How can you stand there and put him through that!? He doesn't even know who you are!?" Master Calum's voice echo's through the room. The man let's go of me and throws me to the side of the room. "About time you show up? But sorry you aren't exactly deserving of any of this at the moment. Leave now. You have a wedding to prepare for." "I don't care! Not when you're abusing this poor little fox boy. My little fox boy!" I whimper and crawl towards Master Calum, clinging to his leg. "He has no place in this family Calum you should know that. Guards remove my son back to his bedroom. Make sure he is kept there." I whimper and try grab onto Master Calum as he's dragged out of the room once more. "Now you, but you will be taught how one like you should behave. A slave." He rips my shirt off revealing my small weak body, dragging me towards the stairs to the basement.