NEW STORY

So I'd like to thank everyone for reading this to start off with! I honestly enjoyed writing this so much and yeah I'm glad if even some of you have enjoyed it. However I have quite a few ideas lined up for the near future so I'll be posting to let you guys know more later.

But the one I'm gonna start in the next week is more of a BDSM book. It is also going to be Make; for those that don't know that's Luke, Michael and Calum as a threesome. So yeah sorry if you disagree with that but I said to myself all my stories would be different for me to write. But I'm gonna put a bit of the plot here to see what you guys think. But the first chapter is up on my profile anyway Xxxxxx love you! ~ Luke 😄

Whipped ~

Michael was seen as the school's bad boy. A few secretly done tattoos, piercings, his black hair. He was your stereotypical punk boy. It had taken him awhile bout he'd finally reached the top of the pecking order; it'd only taken so long cause people underestimated him and his short arse. "I'm 5ft 6"! That's not that short!" He protested to himself each night but of course most of the boys in his year were around 6ft tall. His life was good. He was getting better at guitar, he had a beautiful girlfriend and all the friends he could've asked for. But his whole life has already been taken care of as his dad has his own plans in mind for his son. He was sick of Michael's attitude and was just waiting for the right time to break it to him.

Calum and Luke used to be the top of the school's pecking order however when Michael swanned in they fell to second. These two had their own little secret going on. They both liked boys and they knew that. I mean they still loved girls too but the right boy could drive their hormones wild.