𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜

It takes Y/N three seconds to realize what's going on before she jumps away, pure shock written all over her face as Harry widens his eyes at her.

"Shit, oh god, I'm so sorry!" He panics, "Y-you kissed me?" Y/N asks, clearly surprised, "I-yeah, I'm sorry I just- you look so good in my clothes and I thought- I thought maybe you'd like it? I'm sorry, I'm so stupid," He rambles, turning away from her and covering his face in embarrassment.

He feels stupid and embarrassed and a little bit hurt, he really likes Y/N and he thought she liked him too but he was probably reading the signs wrong.

Y/N's heart is beating uncontrollably, her hands a little shaky as she approaches him, "I do, you're not stupid," She tells him softly.

"What?" Harry asks, turning his head to look at her, Y/N takes his face into her hands and gently presses her lips to his again.

She starts with just a short peck, testing the waters, "You took me by surprise is all," She tells him, joining their lips together again, his lips were so soft against her own as she pressed short gentle kisses to his lips.

She didn't really know what she was doing, she was never good at taking the lead in these sorts of situations, and Harry was so close, she could feel his breath against her nose and his chest rising and falling, her legs felt weak, like if she wasn't holding onto him then she might fall over.

Harry seems to sense her nerves because he rests a hand on her hip, pulling her in a little closer as his other hand moves to cup her neck.

"Are you sure?" He asks, his voice was quiet and deep, "I don't want you to feel like you have to to make me feel better, I can handle rejection," He tells her seriously.

Y/N can't help but roll her eyes, "Please just kiss me?" She asks and Harry breathes out a laugh.

He presses his lips to hers again, letting their bodies melt into each other as his hands grab onto her, hers tangling into his hair as she parted her lips slightly to let his tongue slip inside her mouth.

Y/N's head was spinning, he was so close and all she could smell was him as his arms wrapped around her body and his tongue licked against hers, anywhere he touched her her skin burned, goosebumps prickling all over her body as she tried to get closer until it wasn't possible anymore, her only intake of air is short small breaths through her nose and she desperately needed to breathe but she didn't care, she thinks she could happily die like this, Harry's hands sliding over her body and the only thing she can possibly think about being him.

Harry had other ideas though because he's pulling her away from his lips with a gentle tug on her hair, panting heavily as she whines at him, "We have to breathe, sweetheart," He tells her, Y/N shakes her head, leaning forward to kiss him again, "Y/N, I'm not going anywhere pet," He laughs, accepting the kiss but not letting it go any further than a peck.

"Wanna kiss more," She huffs, pushing him back into the kitchen counter, she doesn't know what's come over her but there's a sudden all encompassing need to just be close to him.

"Hey-" He tries but Y/N is delivering another kiss to his mouth, Harry's surprised and he doesn't know what's going on, he takes her hands into his and gently pushes him away from him, "Y/N, I want to kiss you more too but just hold on a second, there's food on the way and it's late and we're both tired, just relax for a second okay?" Harry tells her as nicely and as gently as possible.

Y/N doesn't know why she takes it so badly, he's being genuinely nice and she has no reason to get upset, but she does, which is really not like her at all.

She gets that horrible feeling of embarrassment in her stomach that blooms all the way to her chest, biting on her lip as she averts her eyes to the ground so Harry doesn't see the tears forming on her water line.