3. Unexpected

Skylar POV

Standing by the front door I go through my mental checklist as I make sure I have everything I need. Today had the job of finding a wedding dress, I had always thought when this day came it would be for my own wedding not for something like this.

"Phone, purse, keys, ok I think I have everything" I mutter to myself as I put my bag on my shoulder. Before I can move there is a knock at the door that makes me jump.

Slowly I open the door and the person standing there is not who I was expecting. I had thought I was going shopping with the bride to be Liv but instead I'm greeted by the beaming face of Damian.

"Good morning Twinkle, you ready to go" he smiles

"Good morning, I wasn't expecting you, I thought I was going with Liv" I say

"You were but she got called in to do house shows so I said I would fill in" he says "that's if you're ok with that?"

"I guess but isn't it bad luck for you to see the dress?" I ask

"Yes if this were Liv's dress but she already has hers and yours won't be the same because she doesn't want the press to know anything about our weddding" he says "don't worry I'm not jinxing my wedding" he chuckles

At the sound of his laugh I feel tingles run through my body and when I look at his smile I find myself internally swooning, suddenly pulling this off seems almost impossible.

After locking the door I follow Damian to his car, he opens the door for me and helps me get in. Sliding into the drivers seat he gives me another beautiful smile before setting off.

We pull into a parking lot and I follow Damian through the parade of shops to the bridal boutique, this particular one is very expensive and I suddenly feel very uncomfortable.

"Damian I'm not sure about this, this place is very expensive" I say nervously

"Only the best for my bride and my decoy" he smiles "relax it's fine"

Entering the shop there are row upon row of dresses hanging up and I begin to feel a little overwhelmed. I walk along one rack and run my fingers of the fabrics of the dresses. So many beautiful gowns but which one to choose.

After looking through a few racks I settle on a simple off shoulder dress with some lace detail, exactly the sort of thing I would want if I were actually getting married.......maybe he'll let me keep it and use it when it's my turn?

"Why don't you try this one on aswell" he says holding up a dress that damn near makes me blush, it's very bling and the bodice has skin colour mesh sections that when on look like there is nothing there. The skirt is fitted round the hips and then flares out.

"Oh I don't know, I don't think that would look right on me" I say blushing

"I think it would look great on you, don't sell yourself short" he smiles holding the dress out to me, reluctantly I take it and head to the dressing room.

I decide to try on his dress first to get it out of the way, by some miracle its actually my size and fits perfectly, I only manage to get the zip part way up but when I turn to look at myself in the mirror my breath catches.

"Holy shit" I gasp as I take in my reflection "he has incredible taste"

Carefully I walk back out to where he's waiting, he's sat in a chair his elbow on the arm and his chin resting on his hand, when he sees me his eyes widen and his chin slips off his hand.

"Wow.......you look.......wow" he says

"Thanks" I blush "I couldn't get the zip all the way up"

"Here let me" he says standing and walking around behind me, as  he pulls the zip up his finger grazes up the skin on my back and once again my whole body tingles, when he's done he runs his hands over my shoulders and down my arms before turning me to face him.

"I think we found you dress" he says looking deep in my eyes and swallowing hard "what do you think?"

"I think so too" I say not taking my eyes off him, we stay li,e this for a moment until his phone rings, clearing his throat he steps back from me and I just stand there wondering what the hell just happened.

"Hey carino, mi amor, how are you?" I hear him say and just like that I come crashing down to earth with a bang and I remember why I'm here and why I'm doing this.

While he talks I head back to the dressing room to get out of the dress but then remember I can't undo the zip by myself, I Peak round the door way and he turns to looks at me.

"Everything ok Twinkle?" He asks putting his phone away

"Uh yeah, could you......could you undo the zip for me?" I ask and he nods.

Just like before his finger grazes down my back and I find myself holding my breath, how the hell was I going to get through this unscathed?

Once I'm changed he pays for the dress and then we head out of the shop, I start to head in the direction of the parking lot but he takes hold of my wrist and stops me.

"You uh.....want to get some lunch?" He asks "I have nothing else to do today"

"Uh sure, why not" I smile "do you have somewhere in mind?"

"I know just the place" he smiles offering my his arm which I hesitantly take