Could it be true?

spice warning 🌶️

Enjoy 😉

B.

           ☆═══ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

It was midnight or so it seemed to be. I was in the Astronomy tower. Right next to me was Sebastian. He wrapped his arm around me, and we were both just staring at the stars, sitting on the cold floor. Next thing I knew we were deeply looking into each others eyes with lust. Our body eventually gave in and our lips where now moulding becoming one. Sebastian's tongue entered my mouth, making our kiss even more intense. He let out a small moan making the heat between my legs rise, and eventually causes me to moan back at him.

„May I?"Sebastien gently askes in a husky voice. I was trying to catch my breath from our exciting kisses. I just nodded. He was now on top of me pinning me down on the ground and preparing to get back to my lips."I love how your lips taste. They taste like strawberries. " He said pausing our kiss to wink at me."I should punish you for going out on a date with that jerk."His hazel eyes darken and were now filled with desire.

He is slowly unbuttoning my shirt revealing my collarbone and my green laced bra."You should wear that more often, green suits you."He was now hungrily kissing my neck going down to my collarbone ending at my breasts. He took one of his hands to give them a good squeeze which makes me moan out his name.

„I like the sound of that."He responds to the sound of me screaming his name in pleasure.

His warm hands wondered down from my breast to my stomach. He was now trying to take of my skirt, but before he could unzip it, I woke up to Imelda shouting at me.

„Hey, sleepyhead wake up or you are going to be late for potions class!",with that I jumped out of my bed getting ready not leaving anytime to proses what I just dreamed of. I had the most wonderful night with Damien, but I was having strange dreams about Sebastian.

I was so late to classe that even Sebastian was already there. I looked like a mess. My green tie was not as neatly as usual, and my white shirt had creases everywhere. Unexpectedly peoples straight faces turn surprised and then shocked. I turned around to find Damien was also late. Then it hits me. People assumed Damien and I were late and looked both untidy because we had slept with each other after our first date. I tried to detect a familiar face to find comfort, and the face I landed on was of course Sebastien . His eyes told a million different things, surprise, disappointment, and anger where the once I could read out the most. People in our class started whispering and laughing.

„Miss Y/l/n and Mr Dark, please take a seat before I must give you detention! SILENCE class!"Sharp declared.

I wanted to run away and never come back, I was so humiliated. I made my way to my station keeping my head low not wanting people to look at me anymore.

Rumours of what happened in at the beginning of the potions class spread to every corner of Hogwarts. Some of it also making up theories on why Damien had a black eye and Sebastien having a bruised lip. I hated it, now I couldn't walk around without seeing judgmental eyes at me or people laughing when I passed them. The fact that crushed me most was that after me and Sebastian made up at last, we were back at zero. I tried to talk to him, but I couldn't find him. He always ran away after class and I didn't see him in the Undercroft.

A tried to enjoy my lunch with Poppy, Nellie and Natty. I told them each detail of my date till I got to the point of the story where I reconciled with Sebastian. I also told them about Sebastian's facial expression and how he was back to ignoring me. They assured me that they would help clear up the rumour about me and Damien sleeping with each other and that was soon to be new gossip being told around, making those nasty whispers stop.

„You should try to avoid Damien, so the rumours calm down faster."Natty recommended me.

„Okey ,now that we are done talking about Damien, can we talk how madly in love Sebastien is with you?"Nellie spitted out. All the girls giggled. I was the only one with a dumbfounded face.

Could it be true?

„What?He is! That why he is avoiding you. He thinks you did it with Damien and now you are practically in his possession. No chance for him to slither his way back to you and confess his feelings."She adds. „Y/n. Do you like him too? Or do you like Damien?"

„Nellie! She has enough on her plate right now! Y/n, you dont have to answer to any question at all. Let's get to class !"With that final sentence coming from Poppy ,we all left to go to class.

I directed my attention to class and finish my homework in the library. I even forgot to eat but I wasn't that hungry anyways. The sun had settled a long time ago and the moon was glowing along with the stars. I was left alone with Scribner, or so I believed. A shadow appears from the corner of my eyes. Of course, it was the last person I wanted to see.

           ☆═══ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

A shorter chapter to not keep you waiting for to long .

I hope you like where this is going .

Pls leave a like or a comment to show me some appreciation. It would really make me happy and tanks for reading my story !