Something that has been weighing on my heart...

Before you read pls leave a vote ⭐️!

‼️And don't forget to put my story in your library‼️

I would really appreciate it 💕     

Now have fun. ;)

B.

          ☆═══ ════

Sebastian's POV

Winter had settled upon Hogwarts, casting a frosty enchantment over the castle. As I walked through the corridors, my heart brimming with hope, I noticed a subtle change in Y/n. Her smiles had become more genuine, and a light seemed to have returned to her eyes. I had noticed her smiling more, engaging in conversations with our friends, and slowly finding her way back to the activities she once enjoyed. It was evident that she was starting to heal, and I wanted to be a part of that journey. It was a relief to see her healing, slowly but surely.

I found her sitting alone in the Undercroft, her fingers tracing patterns on the worn leather of the sofa. It was the perfect opportunity to have a private conversation, away from prying eyes and the bustling halls of the castle.

Taking a deep breath, I approached her, my voice filled with a mixture of anticipation and nervousness. "Y/n, may I join you for a moment?"

She looked up, surprise flickering across her face before a warm smile graced her lips. "Of course, Sebastian. Please, have a seat."

I settled beside her on the cozy sofa, the warmth emanating from the fireplace nearby. I stole a quick glance at her, my heart fluttering in my chest as I gathered my thoughts.

"Y/n, I've noticed how much progress you've made lately. It's incredible to see you regaining your spark and joy," I began, my voice filled with genuine admiration.

Her smile widened, a hint of gratitude in her eyes. "Thank you, Sebastian. It hasn't been easy, but I'm trying my best."

I reached out, gently taking her hand in mine, the contact sending a comforting surge through me. "I'm proud of you, Y/n. You've shown such strength and resilience. And I wanted to ask... If you feel ready, I would love for us to spend more time together."

Her gaze met mine, a mix of surprise and curiosity dancing in her eyes. "More time together?"

I nodded; my voice filled with earnestness. "Yes. I want to share more moments and experiences together. Y/n, would you allow me the honour of taking you on a date?"

A soft blush painted her cheeks, and a playful glimmer sparkled in her eyes. "A date, huh? Well, I suppose I can make room in my schedule for that," she teased, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

Relief washed over me, mingling with excitement. "I thought Madam Puddifoot's Café would be a perfect setting. It's cozy and intimate, and I believe we would have a wonderful time together."

Y/n's eyes sparkled with anticipation, and she nodded, her voice filled with warmth. "I would love that, Sebastian. It sounds lovely."

I couldn't help but return her smile, a surge of happiness welling within me. "Great. How about tomorrow evening? We can meet at the entrance of our common room before heading to Hogsmeade together."

She nodded, her fingers tightening around mine. "Tomorrow evening it is. I'm looking forward to it, Sebastian."

                 ☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

Y/n's POV

The day had finally arrived. I stood in front of the mirror, a sense of excitement and nerves intertwining within me. It was our first official date, and I wanted everything to be perfect. I carefully chose a knee-length emerald dress that hugged my figure, accentuating my curves. The delicate lace embroidery added a touch of elegance, and I paired it with matching heels that completed the ensemble. Because it was getting chilly outside, I put on a long brown coat at finish the look.