Dark times

Exile was a bitch, Tommy spent everyday in constant fear of upsetting Dream and getting all his stuff erased even though that happens anyway but when he upsets Dream it's a lot worse and it usually end in something getting blown up, it hurts a lot. Dream arrived and he looked pissed "Best to behave today then.." Tommy mumbled to himself and Dream walked up to him "Moring Tom." the way his voice sounded so cold and upset made Tommy flinch. Dream dug a hole and Tommy tossed his stuff in there stepped back and covered his ears.

BOOM

Tommy Flinches and sat down waiting for Dreams voice to yell at him to stop acting like a baby and uncover his ears but this time it never came instead Dream walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder "I know you miss them Tommy" He started and Tommy knew what was next "I mean just think about what Tubbo did, he exiled you and left you to die, if I hadn't came along what do you would have happened to you?" Dream said sitting next to Tommy "I-I would die..." Tommy answered pulling his knees to his chest and Dream rubbed his back "That's right Tommy, without me you'd die alone and sad." Dream said standing up.

looking down at Tommy with the blank smiling mask "Tommy?" Dream said and Tommy pulled his head out of his knees and looked up "Y-yes Dream?" he said and Dream put out a hand "Get up." Tommy grabbed Dreams hand and Dream pulled him up "would you like to see Tubbo again?" Dream said tilting his masked face, Tommy's face lit up "Y-You'd let me see him!?" He said sounding like a child on Christmas Dream nodded "Yeah, only for 20 minutes thought." Dream said his voice going stern after the 'yeah'. Tommy stimmed shaking his hands jumping and smiling "AHH! Thank you thank you thank!!" Tommy yelled as Dream rolled his eyes and cleared his throat "Tommy are listing?" Dream said crossing his arms and Tommy nods "Yeahhh..." He smiled, no. no he was not.