I just wanna go back

Tommy sat in a dark cage alone, his body aching with an itch he couldn't scratch. After some time, he decided to take action and got up from his bed. He then approached the chair in the corner and sat down. He started to paint away, letting his mind wander free and express his emotions through his art. Even though the subject matter of his art may seem a little dark right now, you can't blame him. He is trying to cope with his situation and finds solace in his artistic expression. Tommy after painting for around two to three hours felt himself get unbearable hungry, he normally could ignore it but it felt like he was pass out so he did the only thing he could...

"DREAM!" He yelled
"..."
"DREAM!!!! PLEASE IM HUNGRY!" He screams and dream finally came down with some food "here. Sorry it took a while Tommy i was making it..." he smiled opening the door "wha- IT WAS UNLOCKED THIS WHOLE TIME!?" Dream rolled his eyes and handed Tommy the baked potato and smiled "yeah, why you think I'll keep my son locked in a cage? I'm not a monster Tommy." There was a tense moment of silence, Tommy sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, he did think that Dream was a monster but was hungry and was scared if he disagreed with Dream he wouldn't have any food "Right, sure, sure... I guess you're not, Dream. I just..."

Dream tilted his head "Just what Tommy?." He asked putting his hand on Tommys shoulder "I just am really hungry." He muttered, Dream patted his back "well eat up." He smiled "I'll leave." He said walking off leaving the door open. Tommy sat down on the bed and started to eat the food he was given, he wanted to get out but he's terrified