A sense of release

Dream grabbed Tommy's wrist forcing the boy to stay close to him "Tommy." Dream said and the younger looked at him "Stay close and don't run off or I will fucking kill you." Dream was scaring at him and Tommy nods "Ok Dream! I'm not going to betray your trust." Tommy said stimming happy that Dream was allowing him to see his friends for the first time in like... his enter time in exile. Tommy tried to stay next to Dream but really wanted to go ahead of him, not because he was scared of Dream but because he was really exited to see all his friends again, Tommy looking at Dream "I know that Tom." He said Tommy thought he might be smiling but he could only guess because Dream was wearing his mask, Tommy kept wondering why, he never understood why...

As they walked up to L'manburgs walls Tubbo walked out of there to greet Dream "Ah, Hello Dream!" Tubbo said ignoring Tommy completely Dream Opened his arms "Tubbo!" He said as if he was more happy to see Tubbo then he has ever been to see Tommy, The young boy could feel his happiness drain as the other's talked and started to walk away from Tommy until Dream stopped "Are you not coming Toms?" Tommy looked up at Dream and Tubbo "huh? oh yeah..." He said walking up to Dream then following them into L'manburg getting looks from everyone... He didn't belong here, he was never meant to be here... Tommy wiped his eyes and kept following Dream, Tommy looked down at his feet and bumped into someone "Ah! S-Sorry..." he looked up to see Dream covering his and Tubbo staring wide eyes at him...

Dream's masked was laying at his feet, "Shit! Dream I'm so sorry I-" Dream grabbed his mask, then put his hand up "Shut up Tommy." He said and Tommy bit the inside of his cheek lowing his head, Dream grabbed his arm "Come on Tom." He said pulling Tommy along "W-where are we going?" He asked "back to home." Tommy Pulled his arm out of Dreams grasp "NO!" Tommy yelled, Dream scoffed "What do you mean no?" he said walking closer to Tommy "I- don't wanna go home yet!" he pleaded "Too bad. As soon as I leave these walls you'll be killed, you know that right?" Dream said laughing slightly "W-Wait! Dream I wanna see one more thing before we leave!" Tommy begged, pleading with Dream "no. Now hurry up." Dream said walking away, Tommy looked at Tubbo "Dream!?" He called out "What now Tommy, I'm losing my patients with you." Dream said Crossing his arms.

"I wanna ask Tubbo something." He sated and Dream nodded "Go on then." behide his samke Dream was smiling this was all going to plan "Tubbo..." Tommy started "Why do you hate me so much" Tubbo looked taken-a-back for a minute the straightened his suit "I-I dont hate you..." He said and Tommy nodded "Fine... that's all I wanted to know but because you wont give me and answer I'll go home now..." Tommy said Turing around "can we go home now Dream?" Tommy asked and Dream nodded "Let's go Tommy."