In the eye of the hurricane.

Tommy sat there in his now empty room, he shouldn't feel sorry for himself... this is all his fault anyway so why does he feel so angry at Dream it wasn't his fault... "Tommy?..." Dreams voice broke through Tommy's head "yeah?" He looked up fiddling with his hand "can I come in?" Dream asked and Tommy answered with a simple "sure..." Dream walked into the room "I'm sorry Tommy..." Tommy looked at Dream "it's fine... it was my fault anyway..." Dream shook his head and hugged Tommy "No... I shouldn't have reacted that way, we'll go out and buy some art supplies how's that sound?" Tommy's face light up "Really!?" Dream laughed "Yeah." Tommy hugged Dream.

In the afternoon, Dream kept his word and took Tommy out to shopping for art supplies but of course Tommy had to wear his mask around because 'he's supposed to be dead.' Tommy looked at the canvas and paints "Oh, hello Theseus, Dream." Tubbo said smiling holding the hand of some tall man who wore a crown. Tommy waved and Dream smiled "ah, Tubbo, Ranboo!" He said happily.

'Ranboo? What kind of name is that?' Tommy thought, he rolled his eyes behind his masked keeping his lips closed as not to speak and then not have anything "It's of my knowledge, Ranboo you haven't met Theseus." Dream and pushing Tommy forward. Ranboo shook his head "No, I don't think I have..." Ranboo put out his hand "I'm Ranboo- wait... you already know that umm..." Ranboo looked at Tubbo "oh, yeah!" He turned back "Nice to meet you... ummm..." Ranboo looked like he was trying to remember what his name was, Tommy looked at Dream, Dream nodded "it's ok, no need to be shy." Dream knew Tommy's voice had changed a lot so he knew they wouldn't notice him. "I'm Theseus..." Tommy spoke quietly and shook Ranboo's hand.

Tommy walked away and looked at the brushes, he tugged on Dreams sleeves and Dream looked at him "what?" He asked "I'm talking." He said looking at Tommy, he pointed at the brushes "yeah, you can get them." Tommy grabbed the brushes and added them to the cart, Tommy shook his hands jumping slightly, Tubbo looked at Tommy "hmm..." he looked upset "what's wrong?" Dream asked and Tubbo didn't remove his eyes "Tommy used to do that all the time.." Dream looked at Tommy and he stopped "sorry..."