You may ever go there again.

Dream walked around the corner of the kitchen and grabbed himself some breakfast. He looked at Tommy who was sitting completely still as if he would die if he moved, his head was hang low and his eyes were wide open, Dream sat opposite him just like last month, Tommy shivers "Tommy." He looked up at Dream not making a sound "You remember that one of the rules is that you may never leave your room until I say so or it's 7." Tommy nodded his head "Say something." Dream said violently "I remember Dream..." He muttered and kept completely still, he was truly terrified, Dream was going to do something bad again... It is his fault though he's the one who broke the rule... Dream put his plate on the table and pulled his mask over his mouth "Tommy... I know you miss Tubbo but you will never go back their ever again" Tommy opened his mouth but Dream raised his hand and he shut his mouth, "That also means you may ever go to another mission to... That place ever again." Dream stood up.

He walked to behind Tommy's chair grabbing his shoulders "Do I make myself clear to you?" Tommy lowered his head and spoke in a soft tone "I understand brother..." Dream smiled "Thats what I thought." Dream left the room and Tommy left shaking in complete fear...

After a while Tommy was looking at his feet when Dream, Sapnap and George walked passed, Tommy allowed himself to look up at the three men "Tommy, we're going to L'manburg, we'll be back in an hour." Dream said and continue to head for the door. Tommy hummed and left the room to go into his room. Tommy sat on his bed before sobbing into his knees, he remembers when Dream was nicer to him... When it felt like Dream cared for him... He missed it