The death of me

Tommy spent weeks in Punishment and it was terrifying Tommy came out of there the first person to experience the horrors of what Dream could use as a weapon to hurt him... Tommy looked at Dream praying this time he'd be let out of punishment and when Dream walked up to Tommy and unchained him "You've learned not to keep things secret from me... Right?" Tommy nodded and Dream smiled "Good." He smiled and helped the now soulless boy out of the basement and into the dining room where he was sat next to Dream and eat silently...

Tommy missed his room but he sat and waited to be dismissed by Dream, after a few minutes Dream and finished and everyone was allowed to leave, Tommy walked to his room and shut his door and got into bed... he sees that cow plush in the bin then grabbed it and fell asleep, he felt so... so stupid... so weak and pathetic...

He isn't good enough... he isn't strong enough... Dream was right... he shouldn't have saved him from exile and taken him in. Tommy closed his eyes and tried to get back to sleep... but nothing was working. Tommy sat up and started to open his door, he walked across the landing and down the stairs, he slowly walked into the living room and light up the fireplace, the fire brought him comfort....

"Wilbur!" Tommy yelled and jumped up and started running towards his older brother "Tommy!" Wilbur smiled and hugged him when Tommy ran into his arms "how was patrol?" Wilbur asked ruffling his hair "It was alright... I pretty bored just walking around, nothing happened." Tommy sighed "well that's a good thing Tommy"

"Tommy."

"TOMMY!" Tommy's eyes shot open and was face to mask with Dream "why are you out of bed?" He asked and Tommy replied "I couldn't sleep and I was cold..." Dream nodded