A cool off...

When the team got home they all headed to their rooms by Dreams command, Tommy began heading to his Room "Tommy." Dream spoke, He turned around to face him "come here." Tommy walked forwards at the order "sit down." Tommy sat, Dream took off his mask and placed it on the table "I'm disappointed Tommy." Tommy looked up and was about to speak but Dream put his hand up "what was the one thing I told you?" He said leaning back on his chair glaring at Tommy "Don't show weakness..." Tommy repeated like it was the only thing he could think about "And do you know why I'm disappointed?" Dream questioned and Tommy shook his head.

Dream stood up and walked closer to Tommy "You showed that you cared for Nikki." Tommy flinched and looked down "Do you know that people who hate you could use that against you!?" Dream yelled and Tommy nodded "I'm sorry Dream I-" Dream slapped him "Did I say you could speak!?" Tommy shook his head "Get to bed." Tommy opened his mouth "NOT ANOTHER WORD!" Dream yelled and Tommy's mouth closed, he went to his room and get dressed for bed...

He was constantly thinking about what Dream had said, he was disappointed with Tommy... Tommy would have to make sure he never disappoints Dream ever again because next time he knows Dream will not be as forgiving... Tommy was lucky he didn't walk to his room with burn makes up his arms and a cut across the cheek... Tommy heard a knock at his door "Come in?" Tommy whispers and the door opened to reveal Dream "Tommy?" He said sounding much nicer then usual but it was probably because of the time of night, Dream handed Tommy a little bit of a bandanna "goodnight Tommy." He said before leaving