A friend and the fire

It's been a while since Tommy and Ranboo moved into together and it's been going as well as it can be with Dream not giving up his hunt for tommy yet... speaking of which Tommy is sat by the window sipping on his tea watching every animal go by. If he was being honest he really wished he could draw out this perfect day, the snow falling the animals walking around, dream standing ominously in the distance i mean it was perfect- WAIT. Tommy rubbed his eyes and looked again but there was Dream stood there holding his axe.... Tommys heart snack and he ran, he went into his room and closed the door, ranboo was out and Tommy was only home because he didn't feel safe outside but now he's terrified, he was being very very quiet...

he hears the door open and shuts "Tommy. There's no use
hiding I know you're here... you wanna know who ratted me out?" Dream chuckles "Ranboo did!" He smiled and tommy couldn't believe it "they really want you out of their house Tommy." Tommy covers his mouth trying not to cry "It's really pathetic you trying to hid form me." Dream walked up the stairs picking up the mask he had given tommy "aww. You kept it? That's good." He hummed and walked up more stairs and grabbed the door knob to the room Tommy was hiding in "i can hear you breathing." He chuckled, before the door opens Tommy dashed inside a closet, he knows it's a cliché but it's the only thing he knows what to do, he closes is eyes and covers his mouth hearing dream walk around the room looking for him, Tommy was praying his heavy breathing was covered by dreams footsteps and his mouth, he was so so very scared...

Before Tommy knew it the closet door opened "FOUND YOU." Dream laughed and it all went black