Bloody hell.

Tommy went on and on and on about cows as he got more and more tired so he curled up into his bed and looked at Dream who ruffled his hair "you have a good sleep." He said turning off the lights and closing the door. Now. Time to deal with Tubbo he wasn't supposed to know where they lived...

A few months later Tommy was painting in the living room and Dream said it was one of his best works yet! It had cows and trees and apples and... home. Not L'manburg but home... Tubbo was struggling to get out of the basement scares where laced all over his face.

Tommy smiled as Dream walked past him "Thats amazing Toms!" He ruffled his hair and Tommy tired not to flinch because Dream hates it when he flinches "T-thank you!" He says attempting to pull away without being impolite as he reaches for a paint brush Dream let go "You know... I think you should meet someone." He smiles and Tommy looked up his green paint brush in his hand "After you've finished of course, I'll tell sap to hang it up." He smiled and Tommy eyes light up "Really!?" "Really." Dream nodded.

After a couple of minutes the painting was done, Tommy went to Dream very happy with himself "it's done!" He smiled and Dream looked up the the book he was reading "oh let's have a look then."he said standing following Tommy. "Looks amazing Tom." He said and he heard some movement down in the basement and took this as a learning opportunity for his student. "Tom?" He said and Tommy looked at Dream "I want you to see someone again ok?" Tommy nodded and Dream took his hand and tommy attempted not to flinch, Dream only grabbed his wrist smiled then walked Tommy down to the basement...

What Tommy saw made him sick.