Chapter 2

We finally arrived at the mall and went to the shop to get some spray paint, I know it's illegal to sell it to people under 18 but our friend works there so it's calm. When we were coming out the shop, we saw my brother and his friends go into the shop opposite and I I looked at my friends and wiggled my eyebrows, I know what your thinking wouldn't they be the ones pranking me but no it's the other way round.

Using our ninja skills we got into the shop unnoticed, well me and Taylor. Mia and tyde waited outside. We sat In the corner and noticed they were playing 'penis' and we smirked at each other. 'Well were gunna win this' Taylor said laughing. We noticed James was filming so it's probably for there YouTube channel. Beau had said it the loudest so far and we heard the shop keeper shout. 'Hey you 5 boys come here' and they were all down one isle getting shouted at, we went to the next Isle and looked at each other and smirked. I mouthed '3,2,1' then screamed at the top of my lungs 'PENIS' followed by Taylor saying it straight after as loud as he could and we ran out the shop. To meet Mia and tyde.

'Fucking hell you two are loud people halfway down the shopping centre could here you' Mia said and we all laughed.

'Can we go maccas now I'm starved' tyde said and I nodded and we made our way to maccas.

'I thought you said you were hungry' Mia said looking at my food which consisted of a small chips and a water.

'I am' I said starting to eat the chips and she just shook her head.

______
'YOU FOUR STOP RIGHT NOW' the narks screamed

'NEVER' I screamed back

'ALEX, TAYLOR, MIA AND TYDE I KNOW ITS YOU JUST STOP BEFORE I HAVE TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND GET YOU THERE' max the cop said and we all just stopped and laughed.

'Hey hey hey no need to cuff me I'm not going anywhere' I said laughing and we walked over to his car.

'SHOTTY' I shouted and jumped into the front seat and max just rolled his eyes and laughed and drove us to the police station.

We sat there for about 2 hours everyone else's parents had picked them up, not me I had none my dad died when I was 9 and my mum died last year of cancer, so all my trust was that Daniel would pick me up.

Another hour later I was sitting with Max and some other narks having arm wrestling match with them when 5 angry boys walked in, great.

'ALEX GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW' Daniel shouted

'Hold up' I replied focused on this game

'No Alex come here now' Daniel said more calm but still angry.

'Can't you see she's busy wait a minute' one of the cops said and Daniel didn't reply

'Okay it's a tie you've been like that for a minute' one of the guys said and The cop called Jerry stopped trying and I slammed his hand down in the table. 'I win Jerry in your face, fuck you' I said and they all laughed cause I was jumping on the table.

'Okay Alex your free to go' Max said

'Bye maxiepoo' I said pinching his cheeks and he rolled his eyes and hugged me then left and I left with the boys.

'Sorry skip' I said trying Not to laugh and he didn't reply.

'Cmon, don't be mad' I said and poked his side still nothing. I started tickling him.

'okay, okay I'm not mad' he said laughing and I stopped tickling him and pulled him into a hug that lasted ages, me and my brother have the best hugs.

'You can't be mad any of you after I show something though' I said smirking.

'Show us then' Luke said almost excitedly