15

'So now before you fuckhead decide to beat beau up again I'll tell you the real story, right so ever since you guys started the janoskians me and beau have been talking, over four years ago wow' I smiled thinking about me and beaus old times

'Anyways we were talking for 9 months roughly till he finally grew a pair and asked me out' I laughed and so did beau

'Even though it took him that long for us to be official it was like we had already been dating half a year prior, I know this sounds cringed but we were in love m, like one of the movies'

'So 6 months in to our official relationship I snuck out with beau from our house, my idea by the way and we went to the park to watch the stars we exchanged gifts and stuff and beau was going to drop me home because we had been talking about us losing it on 6 months but beau was worried about me and all this shit but I convinced him I was cool about it and we went back to a hotel'

'Anyways a month or so after that fuck knows what was going through my head, I got jealous at beau because I was told he had to do a sex scene in drama, little did I know you didn't actually have sex but I got really mad slapped him ignored all his calls without giving him an explanation as to why I was mad and that night I fucked Taylor'

'The day after beau told me they did nothing and I felt bad so I confessed we had a massive argument beau turned to drugs I turned to self harm and we hated each other' I sighed

After I explained all the boys apologised to both of us and they acted like nothing had ever happened

'I'm going upstairs to watch some movies' I said and Daniel started getting up to say he will join 'alone'
I continued and he sat down

I went up to my room and packed as much as I could fit into my mini suitcase and back pack, once I had packed I jumped out of my window with my stuff (technique learnt by beau) and made my way to Taylor's house since Mia was out of town.