twenty five

June 20th 2023
________________________________
melody_verstappen:

Liked by 97,890,623 people melody_verstappen: my new album 'thoughtless' is now out!! this album is the product of absolute chaos yet it has so much potential

melody_verstappen: my new album 'thoughtless' is now out!! this album is the product of absolute chaos yet it has so much potential. i really hope you love the songs and if you don't listen anyway! thank you so much for love over these hard passing weeks, you all mean the world to me.

I have decided that after this album in terms of music I will be having a break because it is always important to put yourself first. i hope you can all understand.

thank you 💌

comments disabled
------------------------

My new album had such a different vibe than 'adoration' you genuinely wouldn't assume that I sang the songs in both.

I felt bad for Charles, he had been so supportive of my new album despite the fact all the songs are about how boys are shitty cheaters, well, he realised that today.

The songs were:
reckless- Madison beer
California king bed- Rihanna
before he cheats- Carrie underwood
thank u next - Ariana grande
7 rings - Ariana grande
dumb love - mimi Webb
Take a bow - Rihanna
born to make you happy - Britney Spears
Flowers- Lauren Spencer smith
I know what you did last summer - Shawn mendes

"So... thoughts?" I asked Charles slightly concerned as to what his reaction would be as the songs are slightly aimed.

"You are a really good singer."

"Thank you, but what about the lyrics. I did write them myself." I explained waiting for someone to say something.

"Melody I for one loved it. The songs are all so raw and honest, it's like all the stages after a breakup." Isa acknowledged.

As always, I was at Carlos and Isas' house whist Charles was staying at his mums as the house was being sold as we looked for a new one.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Charles who was on FaceTime with me, "No glitched." He replied.

I could easily drive to his mums house and he could easily come to Carlos and Isa's but we felt bad for constantly inviting ourselves into peoples homes so we retorted to FaceTime.

"Well what do you think? I want you to be honest because if it were me I probably wouldn't like it much." I explained.

He sighed "No it's a really good album Mel, like seriously incredible. The songs just convey you're feelings and they are emphasised really well... it's just a bit aimed."

"Yeah I thought you'd think so, I'm really sorry. Majority of them had been written before- pre baby and then I couldn't change the whole idea of the album around with such a short deadline." I apologised as he smiled nodding.

"No I understand it completely." He smiled softly, he was too good for me.

We continued chatting for a little before Pascale asked me over for dinner, "Do you want me to come and pick you up?" He asked still on the phone.