Ch. 26-Who Is It?

**This will be an extremely short chapter, just a filler to set the story up for where it's gonna go in the next chapters to come. Remember to vote/comment.**

Enjoy! Unedited.

August

It's been almost two whole weeks since I been on tour, and when I say this shit ain't easy, it ain't. I try to talk to Kourt every chance I get and stay fully informed of her and my baybeh's well-being. These shows wear me out, having to perform and sing for thousands of people when I have the world sittin' on top'a my shoulders. If it wasn't for the love I feel from my fans, and the motivation of Kourt, I don't know how these shows would continue.

The main thing I been battlin' wit' lately is Krystal. She keep threatening to ruin my career if I don't step up to da' plate for Madison. Only thing is I'on want this shit to hit mainstream. If I go to court fa this, ain't no telling what the media might turn this into.

I'm so over this whole thing. As soon as I get back from tour, I'm doing a DNA test. A private test at a legit testing center, so this bitch can't rig or alter the results.

I finally got a chance to lay down in my hotel bed after a long night performance in Philadelphia. They showed Yung mad love, but a nigga tired. I'm only staying awake until Kourtney calls, them I'a be out like a light.

Kourtney

It's been almost two weeks since Aug has been on tour. Mama She, Chandra, the girls, and Sal have all been doing a great job with keeping me from getting sad or depressed. I worry every night that Aug is gone and I can't wait until my man gets back home.

It was Friday evening and today was one of my work days, and boy was I tired. Though I only teach a few days out of the week, I know eventually I'm gonna have to cut it down to zero once the baby gets here. August wishes I stop now, but that's just not an option right now, unless the doctor recommends it.

I rubbed my round, protruding stomach, wondering what August was doing. It was about 7:30 in the evening and I knew he had a show earlier. Hoping that he's back in his hotel room by now, I picked up my phone to FaceTime him. I dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

"Helluh?" He groggily greeted me.

"Hey babe. You look so tired Aug."

I observed the evident bags under his eyes. He looked absolutely exhausted. Though he looked tired, it didn't take away from his undeniable attractiveness.

"Yeh, I am. But I couldn't go ta' bed wit'out hearin' from ya'." He rubbed his bare chest.

"What were you doing before I called? Resting I hope."

"I was just layin' hea'. But how's my babies doin'? Mama and Cha takin' care'a you?"

"Yes, of course. Everything's going good so far. I just miss you so much." I felt myself getting mushy inside.

"I miss you too baybeh. We don't have too much longer to go befo' this shit is over. I'a be home befa' you know it."

I nodded my head.

"So, have you been good? Any crazy fan stories?"

He chuckled a bit. "Of course I been good. But you know these luh' ass girls and grown ass women stay throwin' themselves at me. Is ya man that good lookin'?"

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Oh please, Aug. But that's what I like to hear, I'm glad your behaving."

"I told you Kourt, I'm hea' ta' work. Nothing mo', nothing less. You ain't got shit ta worry about, ya' heard me?"

"Promise?"

He nodded his head sincerely, "I promise."

"Ok. I just wanted to talk to you for a minute babe. You look really tired, so I'm gonna let you get some rest."

"Aight, love you."

"Love you too."

He kissed the camera, as I did the same.

After hanging, I felt a million times better. Speaking to him gave me an extra boost and push, that I needed.

I decided to slide in some exercise gear and go for a much needed walk. After getting pregnant, I've seem to neglect my evening walks. And the doctor actually told me it's a good choice to take walks while pregnant.

After getting dressed, I walked into the kitchen, looking inside the fridge for a bottle of water. I located my house keys, and grabbed them off of the counter.

As I continued toward the front door, I heard a knock at the door. I furrowed my eyebrows because I spoke to everyone today and I'm not expecting any visitors.

I hesitantly asked, "Who is it?"

"It's Krystal."

*****

Vote, Comment and share!

What does Krystal want?

How she even know where they live?