Ch. 25- Gone Til Novemeber

*Vote, comment, enjoy!*

August

"Yeh man, I'onno what ta' do."

"So you mean ta' tell me, you ain't strap up wit' Krystal when y'all was together?"

"I mean, she was my only girl at the time. And she told me she was on the pill, so I ain't think it was necessary."

Travis side-eyed me, giving a disapproved look. "Now I know yo ass know better than that Aug.. So now, what's the deal? What y'all gon' do?"

I scratched my head, hesitant about even carrying this conversation any further. Just the thought of this shit drives me insane, but I needed to tell somebody befa' I go crazy. And Travis is the perfect person.

"Man I'onno. I'm fucked up on the inside bra'. I leave today to go on tour and this the shit I'mma have in the back of my mind while I'm performing. Shits crazy."

"Does Kourtney know?"

"Hell no! And I don't want her to know either. At least not yet. I need to find out if Maddison is my child or not before anything."

"Man this some Maury type shit. I never thought I'd see you in a situation like this." Travis joked, trying to enlighten the mood.

But to be honest, nothing would make me feel better.

"I just hope no matter the outcome, Kourtney doesn't leave me."

Travis patted my shoulder. "If I know Kourtney like I think I do, I know she loves you. It may not be easy, but I know she not gon' leave yo ass. Just don't let the shit get outta hand before telling her. It's gon only be worse on you."

I nodded my head in approval. "I hea' you. You right."

It was 8 am in the morning. I couldn't sleep last night cause I had this shit on my chest. I definitely couldn't talk to Kourtney about this and I damn sure couldn't tell Cha or Mama. They both hate Krystal so I knew I wouldn't hear the end of it. Travis seems like he knows a lot more than me when it comes to this relationship shit and I can see him becoming a better man for Sal. It was a no brainer coming over here and talking to him about it. I said I'd never ask his meathead ass for advice ever again, but right now I have no choice.

I picked up my empty shot class of henny, looking inside of it disappointingly.

"You want anotha' shot?"

I nodded my head.

"Aight man, don't say nothing when you start growing hair out ya' shoulders and chest." He laughed and grabbed my glass, heading to the wetbar.

I chuckled slightly at his dumbass comment, waiting for my second shot.

Salina

I quickly ran back into the kitchen when I heard Travis' footsteps heading inside from the backyard. He left the sliding doors open, unknowingly, while he and August where talking. I heard everything they where talking about.

I swear I'mma hurt that Krystal bitch, cause I feel like she's playing games. She just wants to mess up a happy home. Who waits almost 4 years later to tell someone, whom they cheated on, that they may be the father of a child who already has a father figure in their life? I can just imagine the heart ache Kourt is gonna have when she finds all of this out.

As messy as this sounds, I just hope August doesn't keep this away from Kourt. I hate to keep such a secret from her, as her best friend, but it's not my place. August has to be completely honest with her.