Chapter 5 The Parasite Part 1

Several days later, Hannah has been readjusting to her new friend who has asked to be referred to as Craindre. She talked to them whenever she got the chance and they were quite curious about her world.

"So where are you from Craindre?" Hannah asked.

"Oh um... I don't know, I can't remember how I got here let alone where I'm from," Craindre explained.

"Really? You don't remember anything?" Hannah asked.

"No, can't recall a thing, it's all a blur," Craindre explained.

"That's tough, but hey I hope that you'll like it here on earth," Hannah said.

Craindre smiled at what Hannah said, then the two heard someone knock on the bedroom door.

"Hey sis I heard you talking to someone is everything alright?" Daniel asked.

"Oh yeah everythings fine, I'm just talking to my friend Jenny over the phone," Hannah explained.

"Um... okay well Mom wanted me to tell you that lunch was ready so come on down," Daniel explained.

"Okay I'm coming!" Hannah said.

Daniel sighed and went down stairs but couldn't help that once again Hannah was keeping something from him, but what? He wanted to know what his little sister was keeping from him. Hannah meanwhile ushered Craindre into her hoodie as she didn't want them to be found out by her family. She then went down stairs and saw her mom had made breakfast for lunch. There were scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, and some cinnamon buns with frosting.

"Ohh that looks delicious Mom!" Hannah said.

"Thanks dear I'm so happy you think so," Hannah's mother said.

Hannah then took a seat next to her brother and grabbed some eggs, bacon, and a bun. After getting what she wanted to eat she tucked into her breakfast for lunch.

"Hey, have you all seen the news lately?" Hannah's dad asked.

"No, why do you ask dad?" Hannah asked.

"Well A new squad has apparently shown up," Hannah's dad explained.

"Oh yeah I heard about that. From what people online have been saying she apparently decked out in all pink," Daniel explained.

"Well I'd like to meet her, she's really cool!" Lilly exclaimed.

"Yeah she is, and she's very powerful as well!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Yeah but I do wonder what happened to the Red Squad and where she is," Hannah's dad pondered.

"Oh um... I'm sure whatever happened to her she's fine," Hannah said rather dismissively when she heard about the Red Squad AKA her.

Daniel noticed his sister's dismissiveness which was rather strange for her as he knew Hannah would never be dismissive. "Hey sis are you alright?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah I'm good... hey bro how are you doing with your friend on that new online murrder mystery game?" Hannah asked, trying to change the conversation.

"Oh I've been doing well, haven't gotten him yet but I'm planning on beating him soon!" Daniel explained.

"Good luck their Bro. I believe in you!" Hannah exclaimed.

However Daniel did notice that Hannah just straight up changed the conversation and that made him even more suspicious. After a while Hannah was done eating and excused herself from the table and went back to her room to check up on Amanda.

When Hannah left Daniel excused himself from the table and followed his little sister up to her room. He knew that something was up and he was going to find out what it was. So he sneaked up the stairs and pretended to go into his own room by opening and closing the door to make it sound like he went in as Hannah was already in her own room.