Chapter 6 The Parasite part 2

Later that day, Craindre looked at the time and saw that it was midnight, they knew that meant that everyone was asleep.

"Hehe time for me to go home and please Adrienne! Hannah, could you say goodbye to your friends and family please?" Craindre asked Hannah in her head.

"Screw you! LET ME GO NOW!" Hannah demanded as she struggled to get this parasite out of her body.

However Craindre just squeezed on Hannah's heart again causing her a large amount of pain. Craindre then loosened up on Hannah's heart as if it squeezed it too hard it could shatter and that would cost them a perfectly good host.

"Hehe let's go now, take one last look on earth cause once I'm through with you you'll never see it again!" Craindre exclaimed angrily as they jumped out of the window.

However what they didn't know was that Daniel was still looking through his computer having lost track of time. He looked outside of his window and saw that it was now dark outside. "Wow time flies when you're on the internet," Daniel commented before turning off his computer.

He then got up and opened up his window to allow his room to cool down as it was getting stuffy. However when he did he caught a glimpse at someone familiar so he took a look outside and saw his little sister running down the sidewalk fully clothed in her usual outfit.

"What the? Why is Hannah leaving the house this late at night? Hmm better find out, should I go get Mom and Dad?... No matter what this is I need to find out what it's about and if it's something Mom and Dad should be aware of I'll tell them," Daniel said as he collected his things and left the house following his little sister in hot pursuit but remaining out of sight.

Meanwhile Jake was sitting at his computer playing a horror game trying to get his mind off the fight he and the others had with Hannah that day. He still couldn't get that out of his mind though, no matter the amount of games he played. He couldn't stop thinking of how Hannah behaved. It wasn't like her to lash out at her friends like that, it was almost like it wasn't even Hannah at all. Jake also still couldn't get that thing Craindre out of his head, ever since Hannah got it her behavior had changed.

"Hey Jake you alright?" Paccia asked, worried about Jake.

"Y-yeah just thinking about what happened with Hannah today," Jake explained.

"I know she was so violent and aggressive, I almost didn't recognize her, and the way she just kicked you all out of her house, that was just rude," Paccia explained.

Jake sighed and looked out the window and caught a glimpse of a familiar figure on the other side of the street. He got up and opened the window and saw Hannah running down the sidewalk.

"What the?!" Jake said confused and surprised.

"Um Jake what's going on?" Paccia asked.

"It's Hannah, she's outside and going somewhere. I need to tell the rest of the team right now!" Jake exclaimed before getting his phone out.

"Hey Jake there's actually a quieter and faster way to contact the others without waking their families up with calls and so no one else could hear them!" Paccia explained.

"Really? What is it?" Jake asked.

"Well you can use your amulet to communicate with the others, as long as they have their amulets with them. The best part is the conversation with you all won't be heard by anyone else, it's a much better way to talk about this without others hearing about it," Paccia explained happily.

"Hmm okay let's give it a try... how do I do that again?" Jake asked as he didn't know how to do it.

"Oh right you just press your finger on your amulet and say, 'Contact available Squads.' That'll allow us to contact the whole gang," Paccia explained.