Sign of love war

The next day after talking with Zuma, Rocky felt quite better and even agreed to help Ryder with brining some flowers for garden in front of Town Hall, despite having a little hate on his owner because of his quad bike which screwed his chance to get together with Everest. And even despite accepting the fact that Marshall took her heart, he wasn't about to give up and move on, he still wanted to fight - there should be only the moment where the Mixed Breed needed to prove it.

Meanwhile with Zuma and Chase

After talking with Rocky, Zuma kinda forgot about telling his researchings to their leader, but on the next day, he quickly reminded it and ran to the German Shepherd who was actually helping Skye to clean her puphouse, gladly they finished so Chase was free.

Zuma: Hey dude, may I have a talk?

Chase: Without formalities alright, Zuma? You make me feel too serious.

Skye: Ohhh, Chasey's being modest, I love it!

Zuma: Your impact dudette?

Chase: Straight in the point, later dear!

Skye hugged her boyfriend before male pups walked to private place for talk about Rocky and his feelings to Everest and Marshall.

Chase: So what about Rocky?

Zuma: Well, it's jealousy. He's feeling quite robbed you know - he told me that if Ryder didn't call him for bike fixing, he'd be in Marshalls' place.

Chase: Jeez, I quite remember our air rescue with Everest and Jake.

Zuma: How's it connected to our situation though?

Flashback

Pups finished their air rescue mission with saving polar bears as Everest got in danger with one of them and Rocky was called to save her, which turned out successfuly. Their little moment when the Mixed Breed was concerned about her and she was looking away with smile caught Marshalls' attention and his serious look was noticed by Chase, who managed to see not only seriousness, but something else.

Chase (thoughts): *Oh man, it won't end well.*

Flashback end

Zuma: Oh wow, it was sort of sign of love war.

Chase: Yep... how about some football to clear minds out?

Zuma: Oh, nice!

Chase: I'll get a ball, call pups for game.

6 minutes later

All 7 pups were at football field ready for another match. Everest still refused to play as she decided to watch at them. What was more important, Marshall and Rocky were in different teams: Marshall was playing with Zuma and Skye as Rocky was playing with Chase and Rubble.

Rocky (thoughts): *That's my chance!*

As they started the game, Rocky was very acting, giving good passes and trying to score. It made the German Shepherd even more concerned that his friend didn't move on and sigh heavily. Every time when Chase had the ball, Rocky was anywhere free for pass and it paid off as the Mixed Breed scored.

Chase: Nice one bud!

Rocky: Boom!

Still, few moments later, he tried to take ball from Marshall when he was coming towards their gates and failed - it cost by goal and tying the score.

Rocky (thoughts): *Darn you Marshall!*

The German Shepherd noticed that and gulped - his friend was growling quietly at Marshall who was achieving cheers from Everest. But soon Rocky scored another goal and got even more - compliments from the Husky.

Everest: That was a really good one.

Rocky: Ohh, it's nothing.

Zuma looked at Chase, who shrugged in disappointment - seems like this acting explained everything as Rocky wasn't about to give up on his goal with conquering Everests' heart. How it will go further?

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3