Time to leave

The day when Marshall had to leave for the tournament has finally arrived even despite pups' wishes to make this depature as late as possible. They still wanted to hang out with their friend, but at the same time, they were proud of him, especially Everest, who wasn't in mood for the whole morning. The Husky though decided to help her boyfriend to pack up his things as he was instructed to do so by Ryder - their flight was going to be long, so they had time to only eat breakfast and share goodbye hugs. Chase already noticed that Rocky was very active as the reason of that was too obvious. 

Everest: Just be careful, these dogs may be stronger.

Marshall: They will be... or you worried that I might get hurt if I'll pressure myself too much?

Everest: And that thing too.

Marshall: Don't worry Eve, Chase prepared me properly, I won't let everyone down, including him and you.

Everest smiled and kissed Marshall for 10 seconds before they left the puphouse and went for breakfast. Pups were also eating their meal while Ryder was talking with some people from the tournament and when the boy has finished his call, he called Rocky to bring one important thing for their firefighter. Soon, the Mixed Breed brought out a red box which Ryder took in his hands.

Ryder: It's for Marshall, he needs to use it in the tournament.

Marshall: What's that??

Ryder: You'll find out as we arrive, but trust me, you'll love this!

Chase: I bet it will like some special suit, just like when I went to Barkinbrug.

Skye: Maybe!

Ryder: It's actually from both me and Rocky. We worked really hard for this one.

Then Ryder brought the box to the Air Patroller as Chase and Zuma looked at each other with little worry: Rocky could do a little sabotage with this item for Marshall, but on the other hand, it'd be too stupid for him to do that and Ryder was controlling his action during preparations, so boys calmed down.

20 minutes later

All Marshall's and Ryder's things were on board of Air Patroller as Robodog was warming up the engines. Pups were giving their friend last hugs before he'll leave Adventure Bay.

Zuma: Show them who's boss!

Chase: We're rooting for you bro!!

Marshall: Appreciate it buddies!

Skye: Girls's support duo is also here, go and get them!!

Everest: And more thing for good luck!

The Husky went to her boyfriend and gave him a huge lick on his nose, causing everyone to laugh as the Dalmatian kissed her cheek on response and gave a short hug.

Marshall: See you soon, love you Eve!

Everest: Love you too Marshy.

Ryder: Alright, we gotta go, hop in!

Marshall: Coming!

Rubble: Bye guys, best of luck!!

Rocky: Show them a true Adventure Bay power!!

Then the Air Patroller got airborn and flew to San Francisco for the tournament.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3