Bad news for rival

As pups finished with Marshalls' training, Ryder was awake and called everyone for breakfast. Skye, Rocky and Rubble already arrived as the rest of them came up later with lighted faces - no doubt that their practice went really good.

Ryder: How did it go?

Zuma: TOP-3 time.

Skye: Yes!!

Rubble: Jeez, that's mega quick, well done Marshall.

Marshall: Hehe, appreciate it!

Chase though noticed that Rocky turned around after seeing Everest smiling in proud from reaction of Marshalls' friends and smirked quietly - they gave him a huge hint that the Husky won't belong to him. Soon, Ryder and pups had their breakfast as the Dalmatian had an extra portion after hard training.

Chase: Shoot, sorry Marsh.

Marshall: Huh, for what??

Chase: We should have taken our training session after breakfast, not before it.

Marshall: It's fine, at least we got what we needed. I'll remind you next time.

Chase: Thanks, buddy!

Few moments later, pups were having free time and played frisbee, but Skye and Everest didn't join them. In fact, the Cockapoo decided to talk with her best friend about all the stuff between her, Marshall and Rocky - she didn't do so after morning exercise back at that day when it was clear that the Mixed Breed wants to steal the Husky from Marshall, and now, there was a good chance for it.

Everest: So, besite, what do you wanna discuss?

Skye: It's the prepared topic. I should've asked you earlier about this.

Everest: Really?

Skye: Yes. Listen, you might not like it, but it's about you and Marshall.

Everest: Ehh, I don't get it.

Skye: Somebody wants to brake your relationship because of missing his chance by himself.

Everest: No way! Who?

Skye: Any clues? I actually know, but...

Everest: Wait... Rocky was acting quite different towards me. Sort of flirting, and when Marshy was near me, he was like a darkness.

Skye: You got it 100% right, Eve.

Everest: Aha... so he'll try to date me when my Dalmatian will be on the competition.

Skye: Well, Zuma and Chasey are aware about that, and warned Marshall too.

Everest: Guys... thanks a lot, I wouldn't have noticed this without you. Or maybe I would have, but too late.

Skye: That's why we're best friends eh?

Everest: Exactly!

Then they hugged each other and went back to other pups, who were resting after frisbee game.

Chase: All good?

Skye: Yep... Rocky's here??

Zuma: Went to his puphouse for ball, go on.

Everest: I'm also aware about his plans.

Chase: Ohhh, that's nice.

Zuma: Double bad news for the rival... I know that Rocky's my best friend, but hey, his actions are not cool.

Skye: We understand, no worries.

Soon Rocky came up with the ball with smile on his face, but deep inside, the view of Chase, Skye, Everest and Zuma together didn't mean anything good - all of them are knowing about his plans and now his plans are about to sink. 

Rocky: Alrighty, ready to play?

Chase: Yup!

Marshall: Let's play "Hot potato", who drops the ball - loses.

Zuma: It's on!

Everest: Count me and Skye in!

Then pups played their game until Ryder called them for lunch. It seems like Rockys' chances to conquer the Husky are vanished, but we're just getting started, a lot more to come.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3