Me and you

Marshall went to Everest after talking with his friends to hang out until his departure to tournament and she happily agreed to do so. When they walked away from the Lookout, Zuma saw Rocky, who quickly changed his look away from the couple and walked away, still, the atmosphere will be calm until dinner as Evershall won't be here for a long time. 

With Marshall and Everest

Just when they got to the bridge, the "tag" game has started - the Husky was running away for her boyfriend and laughing with joy, they definitely wanted to enjoy these days while they'll last. Their game went straight to the playground, where Marshall decided to run by different path as Everest decided to run around and when they suddenly saw each other, there was no time to slow down and they bumped into each other with the Fire pup laying on top of the Mountain pup.

Marshall: Haha, caught ya!

Everest: Only If won't do this *boops Marshalls' nose* tag!! You're it again!!

Marshall: Hey!! Get back here!!

Their play continued for few more minutes as then the couple decided to rest and now they were laying under the tree not too far from the playground, snuggling into each other to enjoy more of their presence.

Marshall: Hey... thanks for little training.

Everest: Hehe, must be always ready.

Marshall: You're also fast by the way... Maybe if there'll be a duo championship, I'd take you as my teammate.

Everest: I'd love to! 

The silence filled the air as they continued their cuddle time as the Dalmatian reminded about all his talks with Chase and Zuma about Rocky and his eager to take his girlfriend all to himself while he'll be absent. Still, he didn't want to feel so negative at this point - his friends will take care of it and that's what it matters, but little did he knew, the Husky somehow felt that too and also decied not to talk about that.

Marshall: Let's have some ice cream before coming back.

Everest: Why not? But I'd really love some lemonade - you should drink after hard trainings, Marshy.

Marshall: Hmmm... okie dokie! Let's go!

The couple then got up and went to Mr.Porters cafe, whose owner was cleaning up his place with Alex as Everest and Marshall came up - seeing this view caused pups to realize that they were might be late to have some cold drinks, but luckily for them, they didn't.

Mr.Porter: Well well, hello you two!

Marshall: Hi Mr.Porter, is it about time to make two cups of fresh lemonade please?

Mr.Porter: You're just in time! We finished our little break by cleaning up our place and now we're ready to serve our clients!

Everest: Nice!

Mr.Porter: So what does our lovely couple want? Two for each or one big?

Everest: I'd prefer one big!

Marshall: Same here.

Evershall (together): Strawberry and blackberry mix!

Alex: Awww! How cute! Ok, one big berry lemonade!

Mr.Porter and pups laughed from such reaction as Alexes' grandfather followed him into the kitchen.

3 minutes later

The couple licked their lips in anticipation as Alex brought them their order, they quickly thanked him and Mr.Porter too before taking a sip of their drink and humming afterwards.

Marshall: Ohh yeahhh, so good!

Everest: Yep, this red and blue mix looks really nice!

Marshall: Shame that there's no tealberries, I'd definitely taste some.

Everest (laughs): Tealberries?? Hahaha! Tealberries!! Marshy, haha, that's genius!!

After calming themselves down, they started drinking their lemonade, putting one of their paws closely to each other as then Marshall put his paw over Everests', causing her to smile as he kissed her cheek - now the Husky was wishing that these three days would last as slowly as possible.

CHAPTER DONE!!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3