Enjoy the Little Things

As I sit here waiting many things run through my mind. Could it be, maybe. I pick up the pregnancy test. A plus sign, no way. I am finally pregnant I thought to myself. After two years of trying I am finally pregnant.

I walk down stairs to where my husband is in the kitchen cooking. He glances at me for a second, he has no clue I just took this pregnancy test. "I have something to tell you." I said as I sat on the counter near him. He put his hand on my thigh, and looked at me with those big blue eyes. I pulled out the test and handed it to him.

Shocked he looks down and sees the plus sign. The smile on his face was almost as big as the day we had gotten married. "We are pregnant!" he rejoiced. He picked me up off the counter. I wrapped my legs around him and hugged him. He ran his fingers throughout my hair and whispered "I love you." I smiled as he put me down.

"Should we call our families or wait till we actually go to the doctor?" I asked him. He responded with a no, so I decided to go make a doctors appointment for tomorrow.

The alarm clock goes off, it can not be morning already. I turn over and see my handsome husband laying next to me, I scoot closer to him. Slowly, so I do not wake him up. Jay is only three years older then me. I am twenty-two, which makes him twenty-five. He has ruffled brown hair, with big blue eyes. I hope all of our children have his eyes instead of my plain brown ones. He has muscles, but he is not bodybuilder bulky. Which is completely fine with me.

He woke up, and sat up right up. "Good morning, Jay." "Good morning, Adriana." He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. Then he got up and went down stairs. I suppose to make some breakfast. I grabbed a cheetahprint top and a pair of skinnyjeans to wear. Also my favorite pair of shoes, cheetahprint vans. I got up and went into the bathroom to do my morning routine. Normal stuff; shower, toothbrushing, a little bit of makeup for a special day, blowdrying my hair, and then curling my hair instead of straightening it. I have long blonde hair down to my waist. Just as I finished curling the last strand Jay called up the stairs, "Babe you have been in the bathroom almost two hours, your breakfast is going to get cold."

I ate the pancakes Jay made for breakfast as he went and got ready for the day. He only took about half an hour to get ready to go. We headed to one of our cars, which was a blue jeep. We have a white minivan also. I got in the passenger seat and turned on the radio, of course it was on a commercial. So I flipped through the stations, nothing good was on so I just turned it off. "Are you nervous?" Jay asked me. I nodded. "Well don't be, I am right here." he said putting his fingers interlocking mine. I couldn't help but smile.