Waiting

Jays parents are now on there way to the hospital. We are sitting here with anticipation. Braven started to cry again. This time Jay got up and took him out of my arms. Jay took him up stairs to change his wet diaper.

My parents had to leave now. They had planned on going to Sammys house to tell them about Braven. Jay walked down stairs slowly and carefully. We all hugged my parents. Then they went outside. We stood at the window waving goodbye until they drove off.

Now it is just Jay, Braven, and I. Jay put Braven in the baby swing and turned on the mobil. Braven watched it turn in circles. Jay then walked over and sat next to me on the sofa. He kissed my check, "I'm glad our baby is home."

I looked at him smiled and said "I am to." Just as I finished my sentence the phone rang. Jay hurried to the phone. "hello...yes...okay...we will be there in a few (I stood up and went into the kitchen to make a some bottles since we are obviously about to leave)...yeah...I love you too...okay bye" he hung up. "okay we are going to the hospital, Rick is awake."

Jay put Braven in his car seat. I put all the things a baby could need in the diaper bag. The diaper contains 10 diapers, rash cream, 2 baby toys, 2 outfits, a blanket, 3 ready bottles, and other random objects that were already in there. We put everything in the van and headed the the hospital.