Hallway

We stood there in front of the elevator for a few seconds. Jays mom asked, "what room did he say?" "283" Jay answered as he started to walk down the hallway. We headed down the hallway passing room after room. I put Ronald down so he could walk, I held his hand of course.

Finally a big brown door with 283 posted on it. It seem as if it took forever to find. The door was completely closed. Jay knocked softly on the door incase someone was sleeping. He knocked two times, the door flew open. Morgan was on the other side of the door. All scratched up she welcomed us into their hospital room. Usually she is hyped up, but now right she is extremely quiet. Jay put Richard down at the door way. The twins both ran to their mom giving her a huge hug.

We all walked into their hospital room. I stopped in front of one of the beds. London is laying on this bed sleeping. London looked as if she was uncomfortable. She has on a brace because of her broken ribs. This brace made her very stiff and uncomfortable.

"Morgan are you okay?" her mother asked her. "I guess" was the answer she gave. "and how is London dealing with it?" Jay asked Morgan. "Well she has been crying since the accident happened. She is only sleeping right now because of the medicines the doctor has given to her for pain." we all nodded showing we understand.

Morgan sat on the other hospital bed and began to tell us what had happened. "We were on highway 167. We had just picked up London from dance class. Rick was driving, and suddenly this big truck out of nowhere is speeding to get past us." "He must have been in a real freaking hurry." Jay angrily. Morgan ignored his remark and continued "He goes to pass us and then bam! We were tumbling. We rolled over one time." "Did the person in the truck hit you?" I asked cause I was confused about the situation. "No a drunk driver couldnt tell our car was behind the truck and swiped our back end when he pulled onto the highway." she answered.

"Hey guys!" London said scaring us. We all ask her how she is doing. "Fine, how is my dad?" she aimlessly asked. "The doctor hasn't said anything different yet." her mom answered.