Telling the Family

We got in the jeep and drove to my parents house. Before we could even get out of the car my parents come out and approached us. "What are you having? Is it a girl or boy?" mom asked. Dad just stood there, he is a quite guy. My brothers started to walk toward us.

"We are having a boy! I was right, and Adriana was wrong." announced Jay. I gave him dirty look. My mom congratulated us, and invited us out to dinner.

Jay and I rode in our jeep to Applebees. Jays cell phone started ringing. I answered the phone, it was his mother calling to see how the doctors appointment went and what sex the baby is. I explained that we are on our way to eat dinner with my parents then heading to her house. She seemed to really want to know what the gender the baby is.

My parents and brothers were already waiting for us as we parked. We finished eating and headed toward Jays parents house. We knocked and suddenly Morgan answered. "Are you having a boy? or a girl? did the doctor tell you? what is it? come on tell me!" "Calm down and I will tell you" I replied. Everyone came in and sat in the front room. Morgan could barely wait another second. "Jay and I are having baby boy." I announced. Morgan jumped up off her seat and yelled "I knew it. I thought you were going to have a boy!" everything settled down after awhile. We chit chatted for about an hour till we had go.