Preparing for Baby

I I have gained 23 pounds since the beginning of my pregnancy. The weight gain is causing me to have stretch marks. I am currently 25 weeks pregnant.

We want to be ready before the baby comes. So Jay is painting the babys room green and yellow vertical stripes. He is also putting up wall stickers. The stickers had animals on them. Jay and I love animals so the theme we are going for is jungle.

We are headed to shop so we can decorate the nursery for the baby. The cribs are cute, and so many to choose from. We decided to buy the one that was dark wood and the theme was jungle like we wanted. It came with a green bed set with giraffes and lions on it. The mobile has a giraffe, zebra, lion, and hippopotamus spinning around.

Next we had to pick out a play pen. The play pen we are buying is dark wood as so is the crib. The play pen and changing table are attached. This was just green, which is alright it is still matches the bed set and our baby theme.

The only thing we have left to pick out is the car seat and high chair. The car seat Jay picked out went with the crib with the animals on it and it also is green.

The high chair we want is a dark wood. Like the rest of the furniture. It is old fashioned.