Baby Shower

I am 30 weeks pregnant, only a couple of weeks to go till I have the baby. I have gained 38 pounds since I found out I was pregnant.

Today was the day of my baby shower. I picked out one of my new maternity blouses to wear. The shirt I decided on is a pink floral top. The pants I picked to wear are my special stretchy skinny jeans. My pink toms matched so I picked them up also. I am about to get ready. I took a shower and put on my outfit. Next I curled my hair.

Jay beeped the jeep horn. I shut the front door. He hollered "We have 15 minutes until we have to be there, I don't want to be late."

We arrived to the party. It is a log cabin type of building, with very pretty scenery. Jay opened the door, and wow it was beautiful inside and out. A small fountain was in the middle of the foyer. We turned left in to a room filled with guest. The decor was jungle themed. It looked spectacular.

Everyone i could ever possibly think of was here, almost everyone I've ever meet. There was about 150 people there.

The baby shower games the guests are playing are entertaining. First game played was guess how many toilet paper sheets fit around my belly. 23 sheets! Next game they played was guess how many jelly beans were in the baby bottle. The highest guess was 500, and the lowest guess was 54. The answer was 187, Janay was closer then everyone else. Janay said there was 185 jelly beans in the bottle.

Present time! I think we got enough wipes, diapers, and bath stuff to last us a whole year. Many outfits were brought for the baby also. We thanked everyone and the baby shower was finished with.The guest started to leave, so we cleaned up and went home.