Chapter 12. 1875 

Arriving to Bradford Park an hour later, Garrett and Rachel stepped out of their carriage and walked into the majestic estate. The outside was composed of gray stone and trimmed with red brick. The inside was composed of a marble floor and cream walls trimmed with pale gray. There was a large spiral circular staircase composed of the same marble and wood as the rest of the house.
Rachel felt her heart flutter as they stepped into the largest chamber on the top floor. It had the same cream and gray walls as the rest of the house, along with the marble floor. It had a blazing fireplace, large glass window overlooking the countryside, circular bed, bathing chamber, closet, and chamber pot. At least a dozen glowing candles had been strategically placed around the room.
Garrett closed the door softly behind him. He came up behind Rachel, sliding his arms around her waist from behind. "What do you think my love? Do you like it?"
Rachel turned her head and smiled at him. "It's beautiful my darling, I love it."
Garrett. "I'm so glad."
Their lips came together for a passionate kiss as their fingers began removing each other's clothing. Once they were naked, they fell to the bed, their bodies becoming intertwined. They came away, their eyes drinking each other in.
Garrett caressed Rachel's cheek. "You are so beautiful."
Rachel smiled, caressing his cheek in return. "You are exquisite."
His eyes glowing with desire and love for his wife, Garrett began peppering her face with kisses, then moved his lips lower. He kissed her neck, her chest and breasts. Her shoulders and abdomen.
Rachel closed her eyes, moaning softly with each brush of his lips against her skin. She was in heaven, never having experienced anything so perfect. "Garrett, I need you."
Raising him self up on his elbows, Garrett moved so that his body was on top of hers. Intertwining their fingers together, his lips came down on hers as he entered her with one gentle thrust. He felt her gasp against his lips, and his hands moved to stroke and caress her cheeks tenderly. "It's all right my love, it'll be over soon. It's just for a moment."
Rachel slowly relaxed, beginning to move her hips with his as pleasure took over. She moaned, bringing him against her. This was pure bliss.
Their lips and bodies moved with perfect synchronization as they made love. They kissed, caressed, and loved one another with passion desire and adoration. They moved faster and then slower, and then faster again. They held one another close as they reached a delicious crescendo of passion.
Garrett collapsed on top of Rachel, his cock still buried deep inside her. He kissed her softly, moving a few strands of hair out of her face. "How do you feel?"
Rachel smiled with delight. "I feel absolutely wonderful. And you?"
Garrett smiled. "I feel as you do, absolutely perfect."
They made love sweetly and passionately for the remainder of the night, not able to get enough of each other. When they finally felt satisfied, they closed their eyes and fell asleep.
***
The following morning, Garrett and Rachel opened their eyes and smile that each other. Kissing sweetly, they moved into another session of lovemaking. When they finished, they bathed and dressed before making their way downstairs.
Garrett squeezed her fingers. "You're going to like your new household. They are all very sweet and attentive. They've been in my family for generations."
Rachel smiled softly. "I can't wait to meet them."
Entering the breakfast room, Lord and Lady Bradford were greeted by several staff members. There were 10 male staff members and 10 female staff members. Each one was introduced individually.
Garrett smiled at a young lady with brown hair and brown eyes. "This is Mrs. Gwendolyn Matthews. She will be your lady in waiting. Her husband William is my valet."
Rachel smiled at Gwendolyn. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Matthews."
Gwendolyn smiled back, dropping into a curtsy. "The pleasure is all mine my lady. I am honored to serve yu."
Once everyone was introduced, Garrett dismissed them so that he could have some privacy with Rachel. He pulled out her chair at the breakfast table before taking the seat across from her. He smiled at her, reaching across the table to take her hand. "Did you sleep well?"
Rachel smiled back. "I did, very well. Did you?"
Garrett. "Like a baby. I do hope I wasn't rough with you last night."
Rachel shook her head. "No my dear. I enjoyed myself very much. You showed me nothing but love."
Garrett exhaled with relief before pouring the two of them a cup of tea. "Good, because the last thing I want to do is hurt you."
Rachel squeezed his fingers. "I love and adore you Garrett, I know you would never hurt me. Because I would never hurt you."
Garrett. "I know you wouldn't my darling. And I love and adore you with all of my heart."
Smiling at each other, they enjoyed their breakfast. They spoke about their honeymoon to Bath, deciding that they would stay in the city for at least two weeks. They couldn't wait for their new lives as husband and wife to officially begin.